Town Picture/Map Requests

Home Forums Global General Discussion Town Picture/Map Requests

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MeetTheVoid 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Oh god, I need to remember what my fking town’s name was before the reset… I think it was Asia? And outpost (download if possible pls)

#137780 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Xavier (sorry edit button spontaneously deleted) On second thought, the original part of the town was not the spawn after about a month, so the “outpost” I’m thinking of is probably the town spawn. But it’d be nice if you could find the outposts too, thanks for doing this, really brings back some nostalgia!

I know I’m already asking a lot, but could you try to find Callabro (Hopefully that name is right)? It was SevenFootMonst3r’s town and my original town. It had a pretty big spawn and a very large incomplete cactus farm.

#137781 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

AnderZENZ – Did your town have an assistant named SevenFootMonst3r? If so, I can get what became an outpost for you. Please let me know.

Mikeshinoda15 – Can you let me know whether or not you want your town restored or just given to you in it’s current state? Thanks!

Rogue – Can you let me know whether you want certain sections of LaRogueLand or just pictures?

Skipper – If you’d still like a part of Happytown, let me know in this thread.

#137782 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Yeah I’d like pictures of the spawn and the areas nearby the town spawn. A picture of the gigantic bridge, and just a few (5 or less) pictures of the houses on both islands in general.

#137785 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Xav get on discord and add me Spunky#3167

#137786 Score: 0

MikeShinoda15
    Participant

@Xavier If you have the time id like to see it restored :)

#137787 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Mikeshinoda15 – I will this weekend when I have time

AidanNye – I will in a sec

#137788 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Rogue – Here’s your album of pictures, let me know if you want more!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/m4OLD

#137789 Score: 0

MikeShinoda15
    Participant

Take your time man :)

#137792 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Xavier yep I believe so, I think SevenFoot was an assistant on my town at the time of the closing now that I think about it. Thanks.

#137808 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

is the_guild a town then? i believe it is, and i believe a little bit near spawn, there should be a wooden building, and behind the wooden building there should be my mansion.. if so could i get photos of both?

#137809 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

cookie_monst3r – It is a town and it does exist on my copy of the map. But for some reason, a lot of it is world edit flattened and the rest is in rough (but not to bad) shape Just to make sure i’ve got the right town since there’s no signs at spawn, is this your mansion? https://imgur.com/gallery/hwkwj

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  Xavier.
    #137811 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

mhm, its not, i believe the name of the town is the_guild, should definetly be signs at spawn with jmillz11 and jlo519 on it, that may be one of the buildings, i know we had a work in progress building but i do not think that is it, right around that area you should see the old castle spawn of EC, i know we were currently building that for the town’s spawn, but never did get finished. There should also be a massive gold farm around the area as well, It is a darn shame my cousin stopped playing because he is the only reason i really made that town, because his building skills are pretty good, i had no intentions of doing it without him lol,

EDIT: allot of it was flattened out, im pretty sure i did use a few WE tokens, and allot of the rest i flattened out myself, as bad as it was to place a whole inventory of dirt on the ground i sure do miss it LOL

#137813 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

cookie – There is no sign in any building to suggest its The_Guild but I know it is just based on memory and what you’ve told me about a lot of it being flattened. There is a massive gold farm also. What would you like?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  Xavier.
    #137815 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Not too far away there is a wooden log cabin and behind that a quartz mansion, if you could find them a photo of each!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!