Town Picture/Map Requests

Home Forums Global General Discussion Town Picture/Map Requests

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MeetTheVoid 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Missing your town in EC? I’ve got you covered on that!
    You may request pictures of your town OR if your town isn’t to large, I can create a downloadable map for you (i’ll let you know if it’s to large).

Simply state the name of your town and whether you want pictures or a downloadable map below!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  Xavier.
    #137760 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Pictures of any of these, please:
    – Traverse Town
    – CrossWoods
    – Meteorite

Though neither of them might exist in your maps (depending on the time you saved it)

#137763 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

If possible:
    – Storm
    – Pandora
    Pictures would be cool, but I’d love to download Minecraft again to go through either town.

If they’re still there, Storm should be good as a download. Also, Pandora, depending on its’ progress at the time of the world you’ve got, it might be small enough as a download.

#137765 Score: 0

Trevish
    Participant

Would love to have MysticFalls too

#137766 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

maxminoS – Those towns don’t exist on my copy of the map as it’s a copy born gave to me a year before the server closed.. sorry :(
    Were any of them previously named something else?

Trevish – I can get you a downloadable copy of MysticFalls no problem. Working on it now.

megaSeth010 – Do you know what town Pandora/Storm were near? I’m 99% sure ive got Pandora (maybe Storm) but for some reason i never saved it’s location.

#137767 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Trevish –

MysticFalls is available for download here: https://mega.nz/#!IgVFnCbS!BECCJxc_cdUoWgL17QeNtDnUB48j23lq5HFLhoKj7tw

Enjoy! :)

#137768 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

LaRogueLand

Download preferred, but if it’s too big, I’d prefer pictures

I don’t know if it’ll be survival after the world reset, in which I never made a town.

#137769 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Pandora was near an outpost made by Wrayth, or whatever his username was. Sorry if that’s of no help, I haven’t played in ages.
    As for Storm, there’s no way in hell I’d remember at this point where it was.
    RIP my request lmao

#137770 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Rogue – The entire town is way to large but if you want, I can give you the area around the spawn or certain sections of it if you give me the names of them

Megaseth – I believe I know what your talking about, i’ll attempt to find it tomorrow.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  Xavier.
    #137772 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

I have a copy of the map from when the server closed but its massive.

#137774 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Aidan, could you fufil those requests that I can’t due to the fact that some of these towns don’t exist on my copy? Or if you cant, could you somehow send me the map? (Mine is 8GB)

Seth – As of my copy of the map, your still an assistant in MysticFalls so your town doesn’t exist yet. Sorry :(

#137775 Score: 0

MikeShinoda15
    Participant

I really wanna see DarkSpider again :) thanks Xav

#137776 Score: 0

Trevish
    Participant

Seth is assistant in MysticFalls yay xD

#137777 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Could you get Happy Town?

#137778 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Mikeshinoda15 – I can get you your town but be warned, it’s quite badly griefed. I can do some restoration work on it if you want, but it will take awile, let me know please.

Skipper – Yes i can but only certain sections of it. Since it’s one of if not the largest town on EC, giving you the whole town is nearly impossible without giving you the rest of the map. Tell me the section(s) you want and i’ll see.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!