This is stupid.

Home Forums Global Off topic This is stupid.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Richard (Ричард) 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Hmm. I honestly don’t understand why everybody Hates alex. Your just bitter that he put you at H.
    I wanted zee to win. But I got to know Alex and he’s a really awesome smart guy. The only way ec will fall is if the donors stop donating. So it’s up to you guy’s.

#95748 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Just wanted to point out something: even if it’s still on “beta testing” mode, people who get annoyed by all those probs are much less likely to come back. 😐

Bringing in “EC will fall” because one server isn’t so good; it’s still pretty early 😉 I believe we’ll get a nice little boost with the MMORPG server, coming out soon. Seems like the kitpvp server is just a little distraction 😛

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#95749 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Well beretta it’s still a beta server so there will be more improvements soon and donors should get kits that are not as op as the currents eventhough I like it

#95789 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I agree… Why all the hate against Alex?

#95791 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

I agree that the donor kits are so badly designed. Also by throwing OP kits as and when is fun if EVERYONE gets it by op kit im talking about the chaos sword. But u have to make sure every of those kits get cleared. problem is, that cant be guaranteed. The current normal kits are fine. Although i understand that throwing in donor now its only for testing fun and stuff, but no one else can play if just 1 or 2 have them. hopefully all donor kits can be removed from every player asap and only when a balanced kit comes out will it be implemented to the public

#95798 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Guys, guys. Take it easy, KitPvP is still in beta mode, we’re just testing and giving you the chance to check out how KitPvP will be before it’s officially released in MG. That way we can get your reports, opinions and suggestions to offer you the best gameplay possible once this is done.

The point is, calm down. After all, all of the KitPvP player data will be wiped (player balance, etc) and it will be added from scratch in Minigames. Lots of people already reported their opinions on the kits.

Now, I wish you would all stop fighting, on whether or not EC will fail or not. Fate is fate, whatever happens will happen. What I know is that everyone willing from the staff, to the community, will try their best to keep EC running.

#95809 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

EC will keep going unless funding runs out, and we still have 6 more months of funds..

#95828 Score: 0

It might not lose its income, but its gonna lose its players, one by one.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘This is stupid.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!