This is stupid.

Home Forums Global Off topic This is stupid.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Richard (Ричард) 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Beretta3
    Participant

Alright, Im going to go on a rant here about Kit PVP. Its has so much potential to become something great. But right now, its extremely stupid. Emerald donor has 10 of everything? Are you serious? Sharp 10 sword against a starter kit. Whats the even point of trying? A new guy going in there is going to get murdered. Especially from people like this —> http://imgur.com/OWKHoLV
    It ruins any chance becoming something. Spawn in, go try to kill someone, get killed by a donor. Over and over again. Iron donor does not deserve full diamond. Maybe iron? This is all way to OP. Kit PvP is supposed to be about fairness. Not 5 donors teaming and camping around spawn. Change it or the ratings will go down. Many new players have already left because of it.

#95694 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

I agree. If anything, donors should just get a money modifier per kill, instead of a kit modifier. Also, there is already a KitPvp in MiniGames.

#95695 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I agree with above, especially since 2 guys abused their having glitches to get emeralddonor, bearing that in mind, we could get emeralddonor kits going wild throughout the server if this glitch happens any more.

#95696 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

I love how you can’t get out before getting killed instantly! So much fun! Wow! I can rank up so quickly! Great!

#95697 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

lol just wait ……

#95698 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Kitpvp is so fun when you get insta killed out of spawn ikr..

#95699 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Kitpvp, is in testing mode so it’s all for fun but I do see some probs with it like.

If someone keeps getting killed there pots will be on the floor & it will make much lag.

#95700 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah maybe add clear lag, unless it’s already there and I forgot.

#95704 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Lol I love how the donors are all defending it. Here, watch this wonderful video on how great it is to be a member. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eSGuc8fHTY&feature=youtu.be
    You guys would be bitching the same as us if we had those kits and you didn’t. And you can’t deny it because you never had besides other OP classes like Tank.
    And before you say “Oh well you can rank up the same as any other player by killing the players like you!”
    No. No we can’t. How can we when the second we spawn out, we get killed? I spent half an hour on there at got 7 kills. Yeah, really fair.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Beretta3.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Beretta3.
    #95709 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

The kits are all op but if you can’t get out of spawn then there’s a problem. Iron donors should get iron gold should get better armour but still gold and ect but still be at least slightly better than member classes because they did pay

#95710 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Chill out dude, the server is getting tested by players. But the lag is indeedly a prob I think they should remove 80% of the pots so it will be less lag when someone gets killed.
    But hey you got to work with the lag sometimes it may even save you.

#95712 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ I guess I know what deasert meant on your mod app, ‘indeedly’ isn’t a word. Sowwy bout being de grammer nazi.

#95720 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

I like how most of this is already being fixed and that were still in beta testing…

Just be patient. This isnt the final result .-.

#95726 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Why is it Tito and me LOL

#95733 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

This is why Xavier was right.

“EC will fall, along with it’s members and moderators.”

Equality and balance no longer come into effect anymore. It’s not fun, so what’s the point. But considering it’s now Alex’s server I don’t have much of a say, considering whatever I say or do is heavily looked upon, only because of favoritisim and biased opinions now.

I used to think Xavier was a bad person, but now that he talked to me, he made me realize no server lasts forever, and this could be ECs final days. I don’t know if I agree with that statement yet but if it keeps going down this road it’ll be a lot more people than just me that think that.

Enjoy EC while it’s EC <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘This is stupid.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!