The Last Word

Home Forums Global Off topic The Last Word

This topic contains 31 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  RiverRunner600 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

takfujiwara149
    Participant

Well then there goes one of the admins that actually does his job on the server .-. GOD WHY!!
    ZERO DONT LEAVE!!!! </3
    at least give me a hug TT^TT before u go D:

#130506 Score: 1

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Lol Alex atleast he didn’t leave when the servers did get deleted, he actually basically rebuilt half of prison as an expertmod. Now your excuse of school is a valid excuse but you knew school was getting busier when you applied for owner. At first I thought you would be great as owner but now im really glad you aren’t! Good luck zero thanks for everything you’ve done!

#130508 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Jmillz, You think zero is a hero yet he was apart of the group who attacked the server. Why does everyone attack me. If you guys want i’ll be happy to find skype logs of all my global heamods dropping like flies, I’m sorry at the end of the day its a video game and my education comes first No matter what, I said that in my application to be owner

and to expand on the part about zero, he knew something was going to happen, wouldn’t tell us what or when just said something was going to happen, what kind of “good admin” does that. Put yourself in my shoes before you make some one sided opinion.

This whole post just shows how immature he actually is coming on the forums and having a cry about another mod.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  alex31298. Reason: 1
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  alex31298.
    #130520 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I agree with jmillz completely.

#130532 Score: 0

AmericanSniper2
    Participant

Well zero, i had to do with wither abusing… i know how you feel. well anyway
    hope you took the right decision.

Had fun with you, see you!! :) <3

#130544 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

I don’t see how he “rebuilt” prison server as an expert mod..
    born had backups which were restored after i left.

#130546 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Lol can you say flame war.

#130554 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

This is dumb. This topic was made for zero to make his good byes. But others jump around saying un needed stuff.

#130562 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

lmao alex it just shows how much you even knew about anything, this servers worst idea was voting to have you as our owner, anyway that fell threw obviously so why are we still talking about it, argument over let this post be about how much we will miss zero babe instead of how much we hated zero <3

#130594 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Alex was owner??? dafaq??? When was this lol

#130595 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

In the past, Jmillz is right. its a topic to say our goodbyes to a member. lets end this off topic stuff now

#130599 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Tbh..I’m very sad to see xZero going because of only 1 abuser named WitherPlayMc..Wither is the cause of the decrease in the popularity of EC

PS:Don’t dare to edit my reply without logs Wither,the abuser!

#130601 Score: 0

dadawi
    Participant

Wait..is Wither will change the xZero position?!
    D: cya Zero..

…..
    No comment..

#130602 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Lol

#130604 Score: 1

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Kind of disrespectful to say “lol” at Zero as he leaves…chill out and say goodbye properly, or don’t say anything at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!