The Last Word

Home Forums Global Off topic The Last Word

This topic contains 31 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  RiverRunner600 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

(Destiny reference, anyone? no? okay..)

I am saying me last word here.

I quit EC. Due to some fine reasons… (basically a Moderator abusing and blablabla whole story)

I had alot of fun playing here, and I wish I could continue to do so, but it’s gone too far. I had alot of fun with most of you people.

Have fun with what you do from now on. (Expect you, abuser, yes you know I am talking to you, WitherPlayMC.)

xZero_Strike, signing out.

#130422 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

really? u rlly gonna let that prick take over .-.

#130423 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Cya Zero I will miss you :( We had great times :(

#130424 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Not only him but many people are leaving also. Myself included, and some ex-mods.

#130425 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null

#130426 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Zero, don’t leave. Don’t let Wither take over. You’re the figurehead of the resistance! Stay strong!

Such weird writing, but anyways ya XD

#130428 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Dang Zero.. I wish it never had to be like this. But Mods come and go.

Hope to see you around sometimes so we can chat. And stuff. It was a really nice time having you on the Team and willing to help with us. :’)

#130430 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Don’t worry xZero..The truth will triumph one day..And you will see

#130433 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I didn’t think that it’d go this far on the webchat.. I’m honestly saddened to see you leave for whatever reason. We’ve had really fun times together when you were still in CR, like when I was trying to //copy-paste something for Banana but I was a total noob at WE (lol fun times, the wall got copied in his neighbor’s plot. 😛 After thinking, we’ve had so many silly moments like this one).

I hope you’ll come back, though, hence why I’m rushing this reply. Goodbye Zero. 😐

#130435 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Hahahaha good times!

like when I was trying to //copy-paste something for Banana but I was a total noob at WE (lol fun times, the wall got copied in his neighbor’s plot. 😛 After thinking, we’ve had so many silly moments like this one).

Zero knows how much ill miss him, i dont need to say anything <3

#130440 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

lol cya bro. Everyone’s leaving because of one moderator abusing. That’s sad that you have to leave because of one person, even though theres countless others who depend on you. Nice sign of weakness man, you’ll be on in a couple of days anyway.

#130463 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

wither…….I’ve never erally talked to you but you seem like a chill guy. Good luck in the future 😀

#130464 Score: 0

Participant

I wish you good luck on the rest of your journey 😀 We’ll miss ya for sure T.T

#130479 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Dang… Everyone’s leaving so am i planning to do so, since i.. No since trevish got me prem acc i dont really have a point to continue watching all the hreat members of ec leave its painful to even watch.
    As for the abusive mod shit, we all know that said mod should know better than “edit” topics without a trace it was pretty obvious that you were showing hate to trevish and without knowing if it was a scam or not. So said abusive mod fucking get your shit together and think what youve freaking done im tired of you. When i first came in you seem like a great guy but the more i know you the more i dislike you.
    So feel free to do what you want to us.

#130482 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

My experiences with Wither as a mod have no downsides, hes very professional and tries to see every point of view, My experiences with you though zero have not been so great, In my opinion you should be permanently banned from EC as you were involved/had knowledge of the deleting of the servers and you are just plain disrespectful to people in authority.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!