Sydhead's Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Sydhead's Mod Application

This topic contains 44 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Vote up,

Minigames need new mods these days, also, worthy ones. You suit the rank as a moderator, and you have a mature personality. I’m not sure if you’re active, but I hope you are, good luck.

#86787 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Mist Speaking Spanish is not reuired to be a mod by ANY means.

#86789 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Well, as I’ve been getting on MG more often, I’ve yet to see you on.
    However, you have a great personality, and I’m sure you’d get the job done if/when need be.
    You do report, so that’s a good thing.
    You’re easy to talk to, if someone needs to report.

Unless you just randomly start flipping tables, this’ll be a Vote Up from me.
    Actually no, I’d like to see you flip a table; That’d be fun to watch. (Not calling you weak, by any means, I just really want to see you flip something. :o)

#86879 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Me you and Mist was playing CTF last night and you HAD no idea what to do. So how can you be a mod there but you don’t even know how to play Helf of the games there.

If you lost your password just go on your email acc and reset it, it’s not that hard to do. Or if you can’t do that just ask a mod or born to reset it for you.

” you just are rarely on when I am, not trying to be rude. ”
    Do you know it’s school time right?, wut you must think that I don’t have school? I have school as well so I can’t be there to help anyone 24/7 I got school.

” And poor mod app? I followed the template ” No need to tell me that I know what, I’m seeing

” And last but not least, I’ve been playing much longer than you as you registered on May 17 of this year and I registered on April 14 of 2013, ”
    It really think that your trying to say that your better then me. That’s like saying ” oh I made more report then you nub ha I’m way better then you ” I find that really rude to say to me.

” so I find it a little rude of you to think I haven’t played most of the games ” Like I said up top^
    I was on a Skype call with you and mist and you didn’t know how to play CTF at all.

~tavon1924

#86882 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

@Ander , I actually do think a mod in MG is supposed to know spanish or the least , but i’ve talked with syd and she knows spanish in a well way but she is learning. And Spanish is needed in Minigames because like i said 80% even 90% of the whole minigames users are spawnish speakers , and if you dont know spanish then how will you know if someone is talking smack , hacking , advertising , ect.

~ Signed, DuhMajesticMist

#86885 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Mods/players don’t need to know Spanish it can be good if he/she did know it but no they don’t

We got mods like DarkKnightz17 ZeeKingEpic and etc who don’t know Spanish.

~tavon1924

#86887 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

Voted up
    For all reasons said by tito, mist and melee

#86975 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

lé Bump

#88526 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

bumpp

#88530 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Vote up,

Same reason as maxminoS.

#89908 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

bumpp

#89985 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Vote down No hard feelings you’re not active on forums and I have never seen you active on MiniGames sorry no hard feeling hope we’re still cool :)

#90077 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Well…
    Vote middle up
    +She was active on forums but she forgot her password so thats why she was inactive this days
    -i saw you only 1 time on mg but is probably because of different timezones
    +As mist said 80% of the people in mg speak spanish but if you need help when im alone you can tell me what to say to ppl since i speak spanish :)
    +Shes friendly
    +And finally… Wait… i forgot

#90241 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Vote down
    -Weirdo

#90242 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Syth you don’t have to post crap and disrespect on someone’s mod app -…-

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Sydhead's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!