Sydhead's Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Sydhead's Mod Application

This topic contains 44 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Sydhead
    Participant

Hi guys!
    I’m just simply trying; no hard feelings if I’m denied.
    IGN: Sydhead (No Alts)
    Experience: I’ve been playing on EC for over a year- wow already- and at the beginning of my very first year I had been playing Minigames, sure basically just HG, but lately I’ve been all over Minigames: Skywars, Skyblock, OITC, Hide & Seek, CTF, etc.
    Why?: I would like to be a moderator to be able to make players enjoy Minigames as much as I did when I first joined. I would also like to join because I have experience as a moderator in Prison although I doubt it will be the same in MG, and I would like to try different things, and explore the server more than ever.
    Promise: I promise to be active and help people as much as possible, I promise to be nice to all players, but not let them get away with things against the rules.

Again, not hard feelings if I’m voted down or denied. Thank you! <3

~Syd

#86693 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

Oops I didn’t see this,
    How long I’m online daily: Possibly 2-3 hours

#86694 Score: 0

Anonymous

Hmm idk but i think you have a chance being a good mod in prison also (omg its 6.44am and i havent even slept yet)…

#86695 Score: 0

Anonymous

Since i dont play mg as much

#86696 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote down why?
    -Inactive on the forums
    -Inactive in game
    -As I seen you, you don’t really know all the games in Mg yet.
    -Poor mod app

If you ask me you really! need to work on being active on the forums/in game again if you really want to be a mod there.

But! what I will say that is good about your mod app is that you have Experience from prison so if you were to be a mod there you will indeedly know what your doing.

~By tavon

#86698 Score: 0

Anonymous

… Tavon really … (7.01am and i still havent sleep yet)…

#86703 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, being “active” in forums doesn’t mean replying, rather, it means forwarding reports, keeping updated, and helpful, is being “active” on the forums.

#86705 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Vote Up
    +When im online i usually see you online so ( Active )
    +I’ve seen you help and you do have experience from Prison ( Good Helper )
    +You forgot you’re Forums password and thats why you were inactive much but you now have a new account ( Inactive on Forums but can be Fixed )
    -Bad thing is that the 80% of Minigames Speak Spanish , And you’re Spanish speaking skills arent as Good.
    +You are a nice person and dont snap when mad

So Good Luck Syd!

~ Signed: DuhMajesticMist

#86706 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

@tavon, the only reason I’m “inactive” on the forums is because I just made this account as I forgot my pass to my old one. I am not inactive in game, you just are rarely on when I am, not trying to be rude. And poor mod app? I followed the template, I’m sorry if it isn’t good enough for you. And last but not least, I’ve been playing much longer than you as you registered on May 17 of this year and I registered on April 14 of 2013, so I find it a little rude of you to think I haven’t played most of the games. Not trying to be rude, just stating the obvious.

#86708 Score: 0

Anonymous

^^^ agreed (not siding or anything) (dont think of the wrong stuffs)…

#86739 Score: 0

Tito361
    Participant

Vote Up
    Reasons Stated By Mist

-Mr_Tito361

#86747 Score: 0

Anonymous

So vote up: again as mist said.

#86755 Score: 0

SinnersTestament
    Participant

I feel you need to help out there more first. I don’t see that from you. You may be nice and such but seeing you on prison server you’ve shown that you can succumb to pressure and being nice isn’t a top priority as a moderator in certain circumstances.

You should get more practice first before you become a minigames mod. You have potential though.

No vote yet.

#86782 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Ehm sorry but vote down reasons stated by tavon.

#86784 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote down..Sorry bae.
    Inactive On forums
    -Not enough Active in Mg’s
    ”i do play there from time to time though”
    -Mod app is rather poor
    -Never saw you online tbh
    -Being a Mod in PR do give you the advantage of being a mod on other servers but not at 100%,you may be very experienced in PR servers but we are not sure about MG’s whether you would be able to handle it or no

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Sydhead's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!