Soo….

Home Forums Global General Discussion Soo….

This topic contains 29 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  CriptiKGamer10 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Tavon No one was ever allowed to advertise a server lol… Salty is allowed to because he’s actually making a spinoff of EC, you’re just advertising a random server unrelated to EC.

#136513 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Smh… Good to know.

#136514 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Heck, his server could possibly become part of our network. Arkanite is 100% unrelated and we don’t even know anyone from there, except for you.

#136515 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Lol he’s advertising because he’s a helper on Arkanite

#136516 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I been told the IP and the Website to that Server a long time ago.

Plus I never said anything about me being a Helper there, nor in this post. The only way you could know is from my Skype Name or in Game.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  2Federal.
    #136518 Score: 1

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

“smh..” zzzz

#136519 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

This is the internet. All I had to do was click a few pages on arkanite’s forum to find out you were helper lol. No one said you said you were helper on arkanite.

#136520 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Ayyy chu found meh :OO

#136525 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

Ander, Advertising is allowed, after EC was completely dead.
    Many shared servers they played onto

#136527 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Maybe you don’t understand the project. This server is the legitimate EC, not a knockoff startup server that is asking for EC’s files.

#136538 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Okay so… I’m going to clear this up somewhat and explain this….

One of the reasons why I wanted to leave was because I wanted to move on to something else. It wasn’t the Community or anything but it was only I wanting to go. Been seeing and thinking of doing so for a while. But didn’t want to just jump out like that.

Yeah I understand I took a few cracks at this EC then the last one. But it was because I was thinking when Born left EC alone, was thinking others would do so as well. It wasn’t hate or anything but just me thinking other way. So… When EC fully went down and everyone had to find a new Community to be in.

And this lead me from not playing Minecraft for half of this Year, but one day got on my PC and went to find an new Community to join and try to have the same feel as this one. But my luck ran out. Yet I started to think their were many servers that were good and better then this one. Found a few but didn’t feel the same. Maybe it was because I was still new to Minecraft when I first joined EC.

Trust me EternalCraft was a very good and fun Server, and had it’s fun times. But I didn’t want to fill my story of this Game with only one Server. Yeah kinda seems dumb, but I wanted to lowkey move on and out.

Now on to the Staff Team. I wasn’t in the best Team in the World but it was a start, it was fine at first but then started to feel somewhat lonely. No one was never their. Only a few Headmods and etc. Some of them were just gone, was never to be seen, hell barely if anything. It wasn’t fully because of them being Inactive just felt like a ghost Town for me.

And that’s mostly it…. Just didn’t want to be a part of this Community anymore. I’ll still be around and etc. But on other servers as well… If you can’t understand my reasoning of leaving in the first place then… That’s not my problem to deal with.

Everyone has their end time.

#136547 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

started to feel somewhat lonely. No one was never their. Only a few Headmods and etc. Some of them were just gone, was never to be seen, hell barely if anything

Once again, you’re part of this issue Tavon. You did nothing outside of building one arena that we probably won’t even use.

#136552 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I think you don’t know…. But I asked in and out of the Staff Chat many times for work or anything I could do to help. I got nothing, even when it felt like there was something to be done or anything. I only wanted to help, not sit there like a doll.

Plus I even asked Rogue himself if there was work to be done, but it seem there wasn’t. I didn’t want to be into something that there wasn’t anything to barely do. But watch over like…. 1-5 people a day.

If there wasn’t something I couldn’t be trusted with or anything I didn’t know how to do / set up. Then…. All you had to do is say something, if this was the problem in the first place then I would’ve understanded then and there.

#136554 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

Having the name of EC doesn’t make it an official EC server yet still 😉

#136566 Score: 0

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Daaaaaaang I feel like we’re all coming back?

Most…..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!