Soo….

Home Forums Global General Discussion Soo….

This topic contains 29 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  CriptiKGamer10 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I will be explaining on why I mostly left EternalCraft Staff Team and maybe this Community itself.

Okay so… When the Server ” Re-Open ” I had my fair feelings of it Failing and etc, and others of Staff and Player were feeling the same way as well, and didn’t want to be part of this Community again. Not saying the Server will be a 100% fail…. But I’ve my own reasons of this, and have already told some of them in the past, yet have many more then what I had told via Skype.

It’s mostly like this…. A boat has been shot, and a big hole is within it. Yet the boat itself with all those people on it will fall and have to swim back to home land. So I don’t want to be that person on the boat going down in the water. Because let’s just face it now…. This is only a ” Try This ” Server. Not really the real deal. At first I was hype about it. Then over time I started to see what may become real and didn’t want any part of it.

Hell even if it in Beta Mode, it doesn’t even have it’s own Website, the people who are with this ” EC2 ” Are only lost n’ found people who wanted something that shouldn’t never have came back in the first place. I had seen my fair share or Good Servers over time, and thats what EC never really had, a good Server overall. Don’t get me wrong it was fun while it lasted, but you’re only digging yourself a hole to jump in once again. And I know this isn’t me thinking like this, but there are many others.

Bt I’ll be around the forums still. But I’l be more worry about bigger and better Servers.

If you want to know where I’ll mostly be, it’ll be here: http://arkanite.net/

Server IP: Arkanite.net

#136489 Score: 2

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Cool story bro, blog it.

#136490 Score: 2

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Everyone has their own option of living.. And you chose that..

My opinion is that greatness doesn’t always start off by good things..Sometimes we have to face alot of problems, then sooner or later we’ll be champions..

Oh well, Good luck have fun bruv

#136495 Score: 3

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Oh boy, where do I begin! Tavon, Tavon, Tavon, I have a wall of text for you to read. Sorry if you can’t read it, it’s in proper English format.

1Q) “Hell even if it in Beta Mode, it doesn’t even have it’s own Website, the people who are with this ” EC2 ” Are only lost n’ found people who wanted something that shouldn’t never have came back in the first place. I had seen my fair share or Good Servers over time, and thats what EC never really had, a good Server overall. Don’t get me wrong it was fun while it lasted, but you’re only digging yourself a hole to jump in once again. And I know this isn’t me thinking like this, but there are many others.”

1A) Oh, we don’t have our own website? You know money doesn’t grow on trees? We’re working with what we have. If you have a problem, perhaps you should contribute some money.

2Q) “The people who are with this ‘ EC2 ‘ Are only lost n’ found people who wanted something that shouldn’t never have came back in the first place”
    2A) Oh, so you just called yourself lost and found? What does lost and found even mean? Last I recalled, I navigated through an entire forest and back and wasn’t lost. I didn’t need my mommy to come rescue me like you.

3Q) Because let’s just face it now…. This is only a ” Try This ” Server. Not really the real deal. At first I was hype about it. Then over time I started to see what may become real and didn’t want any part of it.”
    3A) OH, so now we aren’t the real server, are we? “Not really the real deal” If you were paying any attention, you’d notice that this project started with born. He hasn’t contributed much since he has a life, but this is as close as you will get to the “real” EC.

4Q “thats what EC never really had, a good Server overall”
    4A) Then why did you make 20 mod applications on each server branch? If it wasn’t a good server, then why waste time trying to apply for it? And, going back, why would you want to bring it back?
    4A) Tavon, you’re so much like Donald Trump. You’ll say one thing, but then a few months or years later, you’ll say the opposite. If I remember correctly, your old EC videos had things like “You’ll never want to stop playing” So now suddenly the server was never good? What hidden force keeps people playing, tavon?

4Q)”Don’t get me wrong it was fun while it lasted, but you’re only digging yourself a hole to jump in once again. And I know this isn’t me thinking like this, but there are many others.”Don’t get me wrong it was fun while it lasted, but you’re only digging yourself a hole to jump in once again. And I know this isn’t me thinking like this, but there are many others.”
    4A) How are people “digging themselves in a hole”? I don’t understand how a minecraft server suddenly became a business. If a minecraft server closes, it isn’t the end of the world, except maybe Christ, he would lose some money, but again, that’s not like a comet hitting the planet and killing us all.

I’m not going to answer to any further posts of yours, as it was hard enough deciphering your terrible grammar.

#136496 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Why start a War over my own option? Seems dumb, to be honest…. I’m not even going to fight with you Ander because it will only come to bigger Wars later on.

#136498 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

lol zzzz

#136499 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Just a few corrections:

1. If you shoot a boat, you can’t make a big hole so big that it will sink the ship unless you’re cannoning it, which the term appropriate to use for this would be ‘firing a cannon to the boat’. Gun bullets are really small. Shotgun bullets are as small, but the gun shoots multiple bullets at once, spraying the bullets to make multiple gunholes at once. But they’re still small holes.

2. When you dig a hole deep enough for someone to be able to break their spine by jumping and landing to the hole’s surface, you can’t really go back up. It should at least be three stories and I don’t think you can climb that high. So you can’t dig a deep hole, or jump and die in it.

Yep, that’s it.

#136500 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Just trying to figure out why you are complaining why people are arguing about your opinion and how they “Shouldn’t start a war about your own opinion”, even though you posted this entire thread for no reason at all, has no contribution at all, and bashes on many peoples hopes. You can have your opinion on what this server is going to become, but no one cares why you left and why you aren’t returning. Congratulations man, you really showed them.

#136501 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Why start a War over my own option? Seems dumb, to be honest….

really dude? You first, stab people with your knife, then you expect them not to react? What your really saying is that when someone says “all muslims are terrorist”, i mean its their opinion but you expect people not to react? you expect people not to defend themselves and just be helpless and let your opinion be out there? cm’on dude you. Thats not a opinion, all your doing is bashing peoples skulls and then trying to act like a victim here. like to stat off, no one really cares about ur opinion, its the internet, and we also don’t care why your leaving or why your not coming back. now your saying? you don’t want a war? y’know you remind me of a kid from grade 3, always used to vaguely ignite a fire then start to act like the victim. Really out done your self man, and you say EC was bad? people like you made it BAD. Hypocrite. EC was never like this before, all this drama that came through in 2015 made it bad. cough tavon. and also, you say that we do not have a website, we do not have a money but now.. listen i wanna leave you off at one last thing.. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

#136502 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

come on guys it’s 2017. Why are you starting wars

#136503 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

Be like me
    Stop playing Minecraft or any other games
    get a boring life

#136504 Score: 1

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Bye Tav! It was fun playing with you. To be honest, all I remember from you is your almost entire year of 24/24 online time in prison, lol.

#136505 Score: -1

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

@maxminoS speaking like a true american

#136510 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Tavon, I would normally be on your side since it’s your opinion whether or not you think the server will fail, but you are asking to be flamed when you advertise another server here. It’s your opinion if you are complaining that the staff are bad. It is lazy if you don’t contribute to the server. But actively harming the server that you had played for months is stupid. If you like arkanite this much, then I suggest that you focus on playing there and nothing else. It is clear you are crushing the hopes and dreams of those here for no reason than the betterment of another group of people. I’d suggest that you focus on doing what you like the best instead of hating other people for what they like. You are fine to state your opinion on any matters, but going against the rules and advertising other servers is not permitted here.

Oh and I would suggest that you argue with proof and evidence rather than opinion. If you are able to show evidence of any of your claims above, then do so below.

#136511 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Smh… How come others can do other stuff like Advertising their Server?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!