So you guys think i'm just going to stop reporting?

Home Forums Prison Reports So you guys think i'm just going to stop reporting?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

To be honest, Plug.dj turned out to be a dead project sooner than thought, which is why I don’t care what people play on it when I’m on there.
    I’ve removed Trollson & ZznabelaA as chat mods there though.

#100887 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

On March 26, 2015 at 9:12 pm Tavon1924 said:
    “yeah it would be nice if i ” Was ” a mod it will save me more time of reporting then ever so you don’t have to see hell of reports everyday. But untill that day comes i will stay reporting.”

Tavon, I don’t think any players have problems with you reporting daily.. From what I see, people dislike your reports because 80% of the times you report a very “simple” thing, like something that doesn’t worth a warn, either something that only worth a verbal warning (which members are capable to give), or someone that intended to joke but you saw it as something offensive to you. Also, reporting might increase your chance to be promoted to Moderator. But its not the only aspects. Beside reporting, you should work to fix your attitudes as well. A big quantity of reports will just annoy some players, or even staffs, especially if most of it are low quality reports. So.. here’s some tips that I can give that you can take into consideration:

1. Don’t be too sensitive. Some people might intend to joke, but most of the time you see it as something offensive, when the majority see it as something “usual”. Moderators are supposed to be cool headed, not easily got mad/sad over something small pointed to you.

2. Quality is better than quantity. Report only if you feel like a rule breaker needs a moderator’s attention. Sometimes, members can also give verbal warnings and they will understand without a need of moderators giving them a warning. If they refuse to stop, then you can report.

3. Don’t brag about you reporting much. You report for the sake of the server, not for your own advantage in any ways

That’s all for now. I will add more if I see something that you need to change that’s not listed above. Good luck and have a nice day :)

#100888 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Yeah theres no way in hell your going to be mod if the current mods have any brains. Any mod hated by the rest of the community is literally going to ask for trouble, ask for warns, and do everything in their power to give the hated mod hell. More bad will come out of the promotion then good. Its not you, its the community…nah just kidding its both of you.
    Look, this is coming from a former mod(myself), and Zznabela was a mod also, we aren’t stupid with this kind of stuff Tavon, we are looking as it from the point of the mods view. All you are right now is a water boy for the team, feeding them with stuff that is needed, but not needed enough to be put in the actual team name. The water boy never moves up, and is most of the time hated by the audience. They are hated because they think they are part of the team, act like they are part of the team, and then proceed to be total dicks to the rest of the people, because they think they are actually somebody of the team, when in reality all they are the exact opposite.

Get over it Tavon, if the mod team have any brains left in them, mod for you will not happen. Not because you don’t report enough, not because you know the rules, but because (As YOU have stated before, not me) you are hated by the community, and as everyone knows, theres no team without someone supporting it, and the community is that someone.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beretta3.
    #100891 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

^

#100892 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

^

#100893 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

^

#100894 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

*Kanye replaces Zayn in one direction
    *Kicks everyone else in the band out
    “There is only room for one direction fam” he says
    “it’s west”
    PS: ^

#100895 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

^dat philosophy tho

#100897 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

^^^

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  BlonFTW.
    #100905 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

^

(So, I thought all the old EC players were putting random arrows?)

Just kidding.

I don’t want to talk about this. All of you guys made me lose my faith in humanity.

#100908 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

There is always room for improvements tavon.Why don’t you follow what FuriousKnight have said and maybe one day you will get your dream rank.

Oh and one thing….keep your account for yourself don’t let anyone use it.

#100912 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I think the burrito went overboard.. SOMEBODY FREAKIN GET THE LIFE PRESERVER!!

#100933 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

100/100 Agree with:
    own7ge
    ZznabelaA
    jmillz11

#100942 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Woooo 100% agree with FuriousKnightz and above statements!

#100954 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I don’t wanna repeat what I said cause I have reasons :

1. My answer was the same as FuriousKnight

2. My answer was the same as Zz’s

Tavon from what I’ve seen in your replies of reports, if anyone dissagrees, you would fight back. Is that what a mod is supposed to do? Well no.

Improve your behaviour and attitude to others and you’ll achieve the 80% impossible mission that you have been doing.

Treat others the way how you want them to treat you

Btw most of the community hates you but, I still take you as mah fiend :3

-Beast(BeastADragon)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beast.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘So you guys think i'm just going to stop reporting?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!