So you guys think i'm just going to stop reporting?

Home Forums Prison Reports So you guys think i'm just going to stop reporting?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Mhm yeah i did say i was going to stop. But you know what? I don’t care anymore! I am reporting when i want at all times! I don’t care what anyone says about it.
    Okay here is the story on all of this.

Okay so Mr_Tito361, told us to go on Plug Dj, okay so.. I go on there right? And they start talking about how Born, demoted Alex, etc etc and here is when all the bad stuff hits the fan..
    Trollson, Is still a mod in Plug dj, so i play a song that i like and he just take my turn away and play his song for what? No reason at all!
    So i was like okay sure..?
    Then they started to talk about how i report a lot etc etc and that no one likes me becuase i reprot, to much etc etc. And how i wont have any friends if i keep reporting players. So i just started to sit there and did almost nothing and let them do the proof for me.
    And then they started to talk about how i was never going to be a mod in any Server in EC.

Then Own7ge, said that he hates me for reporting players… And etc and he don’t like chatting with me.
    So i’m doing the right thing by reporting.

And you guys see how mods be offline? You’ll think they knew better then to bully me for no reason.
    Also can someone plz demoted Trollson, of his rank in Plug Dj..

You would had to banned me both in game and on the forums for me to stop reporting, becuase i’m never going to stop.

My proof: https://imgur.com/Xa8qroC,ua66vzm,nSsHhRY,7GWk81V,wM0wGA1,5yf2Sjg,un7Wd1j,mf2kY8D,R1ujcpn

#100845 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Kden but first, Read the Rules once again, 2x A thing aint spam, 3x is, So u might not wanna be so sensitive.
    ktenxbye
    #( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#100850 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, I already warned you about this yesterday: No songs with swears. Eminem is not appropriate for plug.dj

#( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#100851 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Lol I skipped your song cause it was a video of a wrestling match that didnt have music until like 30 sec. And everyone that was in there at the time didnt want the song that did eventually start playing. And ye when a mod sees this please remove my rank on plug dj :)

#( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#100853 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Tavon I’m okay with you reporting, but I aint okay with your showing off by reporting.. You do it for Mod.. and you’ve always done it for that.. And what Trollyolo said is right as well… Anyways yah it’s true I don’t like to chat with you.. Got a problem contact me on skype 😀

#100855 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

In any case, they were being rude to you..

#100857 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

lol

#100858 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Its cool how someone reports, and at the end the guy reporting gets reported, not exactly this case but kinda

#( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#100862 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” Tavon I’m okay with you reporting, but I aint okay with your showing off by reporting.. You do it for Mod.. and you’ve always done it for that.. ” I don’t showoff on my reports i just post them on the forums, and boom done. More said then done.
    I don’t do this for the ” Mod Rank ” At all… I don’t know why you still think that.

yeah it would be nice if i ” Was ” a mod it will save me more time of reporting then ever so you don’t have to see hell of reports everyday. But untill that day comes i will stay reporting.

#100863 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I don’t think you can make another mod app, you’ve failed like literally 12 times between 3 servers.. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

#100865 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

If you really believe that you are not doing it for the mod rank then in my opinion you are lying to yourself…

“please keep calm. The last time the server, went down we all started to spam and etc. So if you please keep calm. The prob can get fix as soon as it can! ;)”
    You are acting like a mod and that makes me angry! And also that guy was calm…

“You would had to banned me both in game and on the forums for me to stop reporting, becuase i’m never going to stop.”
    1. Never is a lot of time
    2. You are threatening us m8?

Now let’s visit your profile…

“Hello there, my name is Tavon / Tavon1924 And i am a guy who likes reporting but i only do it for the good of EC. 😉 And i want to be a mod in Pr soon, and i got to work on myself so i can be one.”
    I am not going to comment on this…

https://imgur.com/Xa8qroC,ua66vzm,nSsHhRY,7GWk81V,wM0wGA1,5yf2Sjg,un7Wd1j,mf2kY8D,R1ujcpn this screenshot shows…?

You think that by reporting you will become a mod. NO YOU WON’T. You are not liked by the community and also you don’t deserve the mod rank.

Also I am still a bouncer/mod in plug-dj. Can someone demote me?

#100867 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Tbh i don’t give 2hands what anyone thinks of me.

You think i don’t deserve the rank? That’s up to the mods to think not you.

” You are not liked by the community ” I don’t care if players, don’t like me or not, do you srsly think i care about what they all think of me? No.

” You think that by reporting you will become a mod. NO YOU WON’T. ”
    I only do this for the server, not for the rank. But hey you may say so if you wish.

#100872 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, he wasn’t saying you won’t be a mod.. He wasn’t even trying to sound like a mod, unlike some other people do..

#100880 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

tavon, while looking through these screens i see you saying “now i got proof” “now i got even more proof” “ok this time i got tons of proof”. this, whether you meant it or not, looks like you are just kind of threatening them, that you have reports, and this isn’t the first time ive saw you say that you have proof of them, just take the screen then go strait to the forums, don’t say anything about proof they got, they will find out when they come to the forums/get warned in game.

#100881 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

There are a few rules:

http://bit.ly/15iffM8

“Not affiliated with Eternal Craft”

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Wither.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘So you guys think i'm just going to stop reporting?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!