Report on Admin

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Report on Admin

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Duh didn’t break rule number 1. DuhMajesticMist was acknowledging Ula’s “hot”ness not disrespecting her. If course she felt uncomfortable when she was called “hot” by someone she doesn’t really know. But that doesn’t mean Duh is disrespecting her.

PG-13? Kids when they’re about 9 years old are already talking about how pretty/hot someone looks. It doesn’t even violate PG-13 since it is even used in those types of movies/games.

Dark, Just because you asked him to stop while he was clearly confused on how it was disrespectful towards a moderator. Means he doesn’t even know if it was disrespect, the way you are telling him how it is disrespectful are mostly condescending, a common problem with you.

This chain-warn and mute was highly uncalled-for

#84245 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Wave is right. Dark you are causing a problem with you if you keep doing this kind of stuff, saying hot to someone isnt disrespectful ulaa wasnt comfortable but it isnt disrespectful anyways, so duhmajestic mist you should have listen dark when he said stop so this wont reach to forums thx

#84326 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

That was disrespectful, maybe if he used a different term such as beautiful or pretty it’d be fine. But that was disrespectful. Now tell me, would you ever see a kid in your school normally saying “you’re hot” to a kid and act like everything’s normal? No, it’d be disrespect and some even call it as sexual harassment. If you’re saying this is a common problem with me, it’s the only time it’s happen and I understand that wave only goes against me because he doesn’t show respect for me nor ZeeKingEpic. Anyways I’ve known leo and I know he can be a bit disrespectful at times so this isn’t new to me. As tavon said, “He can be very rude and disrespectful a lot”. Even as I said before in faction chat, ula felt as it was disrespect.

Note: Tavon and leo are brothers

Note to wave: Duh wasn’t the one who said it, it was leo.

~DarkDelta

#84330 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

“Now tell me, would you ever see a kid in your school normally saying “you’re hot” to a kid and act like everything’s normal?” Actually, yes, in fact, a lot of people do this. It would be awkward if this guy is a random though.

I wouldn’t go against you guys if from the start you guys just live up to the color of your name

It’s been 24 hours, topic is irrelevant by now

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!