Report on Admin

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Report on Admin

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Hey there guys , Im reporting DarkDeltaDoesMc(Admin) Reason , Leonard told Ulaaacx (Hopefully i spelled it right) “You look Hot” , I laugh And Ulaa says “Thanks. :/” , So if she said thanks , it wasnt disrespectful , Dark then tells Leonard to stop being disrespectful. So i say , “Dark , how is that disrespectful? , It’s a compliment” So I start telling him , “Dude , Tis is Freedom of speech Neither Leonard or Me , Are breaking rules , He says , ” You are breaking 1 rule” I say ,”Which one?” Dark: ” You not listening to me”
    So thats where i get mad.. So now i cant talk about A topic about What’s the meaning of ” Violation/Molesting ” And he warned me thn muted , for 1 hour , I do not know why i would get muted for talking If I didnt Use Excessive Language or Hurt anyone , Therefore There shouldn’t have been Any warn or Mute , here are some evidence images.

Thanks For reading , hopefully something happens.

#84135 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Second image

Sorry , for spam

#84146 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Seems like Dark is in a problem O.o

#84156 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Leonard told Ulaaacx (Hopefully i spelled it right) “You look Hot” , I laugh And Ulaa says “Thanks. :/”

That clearly shows sarcasm. She put :\ which don’t mean it wasn’t disrespectful.

Do /rules and you’ll see

[1] Respect all Members, Moderators, and Donators
    [2] No Custom Clients, Advantaging Mods, Cheats, Glitch Abuse, and Bug abuse.
    [3] No Advertising
    [4] No caps or special characters
    [5] Do not use AFK Machines

====

I don’t know if DuhMajesticMist broke any rules, but was just standing out for Leonard

#84160 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

That was disrespect. I was talking in ./fc f with ula and she didn’t think of it as something she’d be comfy with. But obviously she wouldn’t say anything rude because she new it’d effect her character as a mod. That’s why she said “Thanks :/” she used that face because she was not comfy with someone calling her “hot”. Then I warned him in-game with a message. Then you came a long and asked how it was inappropriate and I explained it. Then you kept fighting with me, I told you to stop then you wouldn’t. I had warned you by saying”DuhMajesticMist this is your warning, &4stop.” You wouldn’t stop, so I warned you. I gave you another warning after that since you kept going along with the fight and you never stopped. So in the end I muted you for 1 hour due to disrespect towards moderators and not listening to moderators countless times. Then I remember you saying in ./msg that I’m going to hell.

There’s my evidence.

~DarkDelta

#84174 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

I never Said you were going to Hell , I said ” Im going to eat breakfast , and when i come back im sure as hell that you are getting reported ” So dont try to change what i said , and It wasnt Disrespect , I was On a topic , i can talk in whatever topic i want , so dont you try and taunt me of telling me what to not say.

#84175 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Maybe I got the wording wrong. But you did disrespect me by saying that I was getting myself into trouble and more that I can’t quite remember. You can talk about any topic that’s PG-13 but if a mod tells you to stop, you stop.

#84178 Score: 0

@DuhMajestic

why don’t you show your whole chat?

#84179 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It shows his cords, he can block that

#84180 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

If you guys want i can download my log so you can see for you’re self

#84181 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

We don’t need that, I already saw what happened and these screens are the proof you’ve given.

#84183 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wither, it’s UlaaaaCx 😛

#84184 Score: 0

o.O

#84188 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I kinda dont need this right now like really calling a girl hot is disrespectful calling a girl hot is like saying “oh dam you got a fat booty” things like that I see that as disrespect to girls Mist when a mod tells you to stop they mean to STOP! theres no need to keep going on with a fight just end this fight and we can move on with our lifes.

#84192 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, you are correct. Tnx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!