Recruiting for the army!

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Recruiting for the army!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Jaansher786
    Participant

And stick to the topic and stop acting like 5 year olds, it wont give you the rank you desire.

#93391 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well then, Mr. Donor Fraud .-.

#93392 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Good luck.

#93393 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

All I wanted was a server were no one fights a lot and stuff I’m not trying to do this daily.

#93398 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

I would join but I don’t play factions often sorry

#93405 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Hey there little boys and girls. Today we’re going to learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Bob. Say hi Bob!

^^^
    Lyrics of a song. I happen to be listening to it while writing this. I was trying to calm you people down, but turns out the lyrics didn’t really go to ‘calming down’

#93408 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Max, teach us how to poison squirrels already, I said ‘Hi’ to a Bob.

#93409 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

Lol

#93410 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

@AnderZENZ @Syth22 Eyyy stop fighting on the forums.
    @AnderZENZ (once moar O:) I wud neva Juin ur Army Cos I cri and I Iz Op To kell u and mai fac gawt raided. Also I don’t think Jaan did Donor fraud So stop accusing him and Saying stuff like “Well then, Mr Donor Fraud .-.”
    also 1 final @
    @maxminoS Fite me

#93413 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Keep in mind, i will supply those who need it with blowdarts, fire brands, and beyond.

#93416 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Lol Firebrand sucks

#93419 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I’ll join your army but not your fac 😀
    You know what i do everyday 😀

#93453 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Ali I was using it as an example, I’ll supply guns too I said .-.

#93456 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Why ander and syth always fight -.-

#93457 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

It’s syth who creates the problem, by posting rude replies on every one of my topics, and then I end up getting in trouble when it wasn’t just me.

Your army shall fall.

This is what creates problems, Syth! And then yet you continue the argument until you win, and then I’m too pissed to report you and you report me to be devilish, it’s the same thing every fricking day for me, but I go on with life as much as my ability allows. I could go crying to borncorp, but no!!! It’s called I move the hell on when all you want to do is keep digging up dirt on me. Syth, you’re such a waste of my fricking time, you’re damn lucky I cant 100% block you from my view. If I had control over your punishments, you’d be perm banned from the hub, and completely blocked in the forums, ooh boy, that’s my version of a perfect world. You see mizo? He saw I was pissed at him and he stopped, and you sit there like “Oh cool, I have Ander’s rage to myself!” I suggest you stop, or you’ll find yourself in deep trouble, I have a loop hole to get justice.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Recruiting for the army!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!