Recruiting for the army!

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Recruiting for the army!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

As you read in the title, I am recruiting for a special army. Requirements: Be active in-game, to some degree know a lot about factions, have some guns, OP enchants, and be ready for war. Only those strong enough will make the final roster, and those who don’t make it will remain neutral.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #93355 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

hahaa ok thats cool and i wanna join your army but one more thing

Im not tryng to be offensive but You telling us to be active and you are the one who is not active a lot in game, i try to join everyday to factions and we have the same timezone…

#93356 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You don’t have to be SUPER active, just need to be online for like at least long enough to aquire OP guns, tools, etc.

#93366 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Your army shall fall.

#93367 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Mhm? Dream on, you aren’t as OP as you think you are syth, you go around acting like you aren’t getting punished, you’re a big two-faced jerk, you act up when mods aren’t online, and also when there isn’t anyone who could report you.

#93368 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

@AnderZENZ
    Same with you
    You act innocent when moderators are around, and act like you’re actually worth something

Negative.

Don’t be a hypocrite, alright bud?

-Skeletor

#93369 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Syth, don’t use this thread as an argument, it’s just to form a group of friends, and you’re doing the opposite, every comment you make pushes me further away from wanting to be your friend (FYI: I don’t want to be your friend anyway -.-)

#93370 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

@AnderZENZ
    Who would actually want to be your friend? Anyway we’ll end it here. Be quiet.

Argument over.

Kthanks

#93373 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Guy’s the forums is for making friends, playing and etc not for fighting and stuff.
    Syth, you really need to being rude to players like really this is not even funny anymore almost on all the topics that ppl make / made you put a reply on it saying this that and stuff but what have we ppl done to you.?
    I belive we did nothing in fact it was you who made a fight in Sv the pass hour ago or so…
    Like how you’r doing it now.. by saying
    ” Be quiet ” I mean like dude I use to be rude in the old days but this is not how I was like

Syth, Don’t say that Ander, don’t have friends because he does he has me and etc. I think you should be saying the same thing to your self.

And sure Ander, i’ll love to join your army. 😀
    +I’m active in game
    +I have guns
    +I’m Op
    +If you even call me i’ll be there as soon as I can
    +I belive I know some what about faction
    But one thing. I don’t want to join your fac or anything.

#93374 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

lol ew factions

#93377 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

@Tavon1924
    Be quiet please ^.^

#93379 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

@Tavon
    I’m Syth’s friend. D:

I hope so, at least. ;_;

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  megaseth.
    #93382 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Seth, doesn’t fred you from punishing syth do it? Huehe

#93384 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Uh, what did you mean Ander?

#93385 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

Wow after all the servers I’ve been on, ec is the most serious. That’s because it has people liek you in it. Yeah yeah I know you want ur crummy little mod rank but you wont get it from fighting. Look when someone is angry that’s when the truth comes out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Recruiting for the army!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!