Punishment suggestion for griefers in CR

Home Forums Creative Feedback Punishment suggestion for griefers in CR

This topic contains 21 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Zippy, I’ve seen you’re too soft on players who breaks the rules ( http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/forums/topic/chowder360-advertising/ ). These griefers can be happy they don’t get banned, like before. And they can grief until the owner of the plot come and request a punishment to this griefer, and it can takes forever.

Clearing their plots is the smallest punishment ever. We could reset them, and make them pay another plot (if it was 32×32 or 100×100), but having their own stuff griefed and gone will be a better lesson for them. They’ll see what a guy who got griefed pass.

The griefer tag is the real punishment. No one will add them during the time lapse they’ll be tagged (personally, I wouldn’t add a griefer; I don’t know about you XD), and maybe even after this time. In my opinion, they can make fiesta that their names are not perm-tagged and not written black and white on a wall!

PS: This post was more to complete the topic than to answer zippy 😛
    PS2 (Wooo PlayStation): This is still not applied.
    PS3: I love abusing PSs.

#52469 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

^long but answers all questions of this topic.

-Skipper7478

#53519 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

I agree with this, but I suggest that it’s better to make “IP griefer tag” instead (or maybe IP ban for the second griefing). Because griefers can still make another accounts with no “griefer tag” once they’re punished and keep asking people to add them to their plot and then griefing another innocent people’s plot. If they’re siblings, they can just make a ban appeal to remove the griefer tag on the username that’s innocent. But if the griefing happen again with the same IP, then don’t give another chance. That’s all my suggestions :)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    #53521 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

There is no way to make an IP griefing tag but the Griefer tag will most likely be added onto all alts as well similar to survival.

#53525 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Oh, so it’s not possible. Then that’s enough i think to make it similar as survival 😀

#57872 Score: 0

VESL15
    Participant

NOICE!!

#57873 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Why are you replying to an old topic lol

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!