Prison Reboot

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Prison Reboot

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Tony412
    Participant
    1 pt

Lets all just hope that prison will be better than before

#98028 Score: 0

Anonymous

nice…i wasted 8 months of my life for this… i would have avoided exactly 13,941 scoldings from my teachers during those 8 months…

P.S. Refund Richard (Its a scam by mods!!!)

Plus i will get nothing out of the ‘Compensation Event’ again (because i am too busy to even attend it)

#98030 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

If we’re going to ask for refunds, I’ve bought donor for people too, and I’d rather not have that money go to waste.

#98034 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I have a plan now if your no bigger then a free ranker or higher you should have your items back. Same thing for the donors they should have some of there items back if so.

#98036 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

PS: I was donor as well before in Prison…

#98217 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Yea I hope prison server will be better than before.

Before the prison reboot, prison was about mining, scamming and killing people, lacking interesting stuff like rare finds, special events and rank block that changes itself etc. So the game gets pretty boring pretty quickly. That is why I am stuck in Rank I for so long and many people had overtaken me.

So after the reboot, I am looking forward to it, new game playing system etc. So if you guys are still using alphabets to represent Ranks, start from A instead of D, include E and probably end at Rank Z? I am also looking forward to my crackshot suggestion, Firecracker, being implemented.

Information about Firecracker (Crackshot suggestion): http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/crackshot-suggestion-firecrackers/

Sad news is that DarkKnightz17 has left the server as headmod position, so it is unlikely prison server will be like before. I had been treating DarkKnightz17 as my friend and I feel comfortable in the server. Hopefully our new headmod and admins will be as nice as DarkKnightz17.

One of my dream in EC server is to contribute something, unfortunately I am banned from donating (by my parents), same case as melee49. So it would be great if I can build a Rank Block as a contribution :)

Now everyone starts from 0 again so good luck to all in their journey in prison server towards freedom. May the odds be with you :)

~ JiaZheng2707 / DragonKnightz34
    PS DragonKnightz34 was inspired by DarkKnightz17 :)

#100006 Score: 0

Anonymous

Hmm lets see whether Prison will reopen today as rumored…

P.S. This is a long dated goosebump…

#100013 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I still like the old Prison, it kept me very busy everyday.

And yes ofc there will be better gameplay. 😉
    I did came up with the idea to have ranks like Z,E,W like the A,B,C’s. 😛
    But i think that wont be added atm. C:

But i got many many many ideas for Prison, that are going to be post on the forums some time next month or the next few weeks. :)

And yeah.. It kinda of sucks that we lost our stuff and etc. But hey! You can’t blame the Mods. :)

You got to blame the guy who did this to us. >:(

#100180 Score: 0

Anonymous

Appearently Prison is late by 1 day already, its 12.23am

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!