Prison Reboot

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Prison Reboot

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

As some may have heard prison is in very bad condition, if that is what you heard, then you heard right. We lost many things in the recent events that have happened. Prison is in a state that it is not recoverable to bring it back to what it was.

This is why prison will be getting a reboot. Prison will be brand new! New looks! New ranks! New everything! (basically)

We know, right now you are probably like “WHAT ABOUT MY STUFF?!”, well as the server stands at the moment, you don’t have anything. BUT not to worry we will have an event at the opening of our new and improved prison that will rank you up quite fast. I shall say no more.

We are terribly sorry it had to come to this and we hope you understand that this is not what we wanted to have happened to prison but it is, what it is. Life goes on my friends.

We hope you are as exited as we are about the re-opening of prison.

-EC Prison Mod Team

#97916 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Since it’s a being restarted,make it
    OP PRISON

#97918 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

No, it won’t be OP prison.

#97922 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Could you please make a Rank E this time because the old Prison server did not have one. (Or was this on purpose?)

#97924 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I made a topic, saying that i wanted more ranks and that some wut came true. But then again if they do add more ranks it will take even more time for prison, to come back up.

I don’t know.. To me it sucks to have prison, restarted.. Becuase i came here about 10months ago playing Sv and Prison, then i got banned in Sv, and went on to Prison. And now all the work and ppl did was just took away from them. Then you said a ” event “? Hopefully it don’t suck like the last NPC event we had…

This will also make MANY ppl stop playing Prison, just becuase of something like this. Too i don’t care if Prison, is restarting . I’m active always so i do’t care very much. And you say more ranks as well? Pftt it took you guys months to add more ranks 😛 Now add even more ? Kden.

Anyways Banan, i’m okay with it thb i’m not even mad about. It’s just are they okay with it?

#97926 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

@tavon1924
    I don’t think Prison mods had the choice to reboot or not, they wouldn’t even think about resetting the server if there was no serious damage.. 😐

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#97933 Score: 0

0_oEpicMano_0
    Participant

Hey guys we all are not happy for resetting prison but i think it’s the time to suggest all our suggestions to make them think about it before reopening the server .
    The mod team works very much and so hard to get the server back without money or rewards or anything and who knows ? maybe the new server like what banana said will be funnier and better than old one

#97937 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Prison has taken lots of damage, unrepairable damage. Therefore, we have/had no choice and have to to recreate it. It is sad that people had to lose all of their hard earned work. but hey, stuff happens, and wether you like it or not, you can’t turn back the clock.

#97946 Score: 0

So you’re basically saying that all of the money I made from selling donations is gone. Just like that.

#97978 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ damn

#97990 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Wow that is a real loss tho

#97991 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Admon plz refund Richard because now he’s lost REAL LIFE currency! He’s the exception! I don’t care!

#97994 Score: 0

ehcabarete
    Participant

i want to help bring prison up <3

#97996 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Ehcabarete, you’re my friend and all, but you’re in no shape to be a mod or even “help bring prison up” in a position of power.. However you could build stuff for it. I’m not saying you can’t be mod, just saying you can’t be a mod at this time (in my opinion) you constantly spam, which is bad.

#97997 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” However you could build stuff for it. ”
    I was going to say the same thing.
    I’m build a few things for the mod team hopefully it will get accepted if not then i try my best. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!