PRISON ON THE WAY

Home Forums Global General Discussion PRISON ON THE WAY

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GuilleGamer13 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi Friends,

As you all know, before couple months ago i brought the idea of re-creating EternalCraft. As you all know, I am the one who is re-creating Prison. Towny and other server are being re-created by Christ staff team.

Prison may take couple more weeks, even 1 month, because of the plugins that we are using. I have posted back then a teaser about my faction server, which is a teaser about Prison server, because Prison will be based on the same systems.

The only thing that lead this delay to prison, is that we do not have the map. I am buying the map of an old builder from EternalCraft, he is re-building it. As i am buying the map.

Prison server will be based on New Customizable Plugins, It will be based on GUI systems. As seen in the teaser. Also our OWN CUSTOM skill system will be added to the server. We are currently working on a NEW CUSTOM PLUGIN, for our server, which will increase the chances of you having fun on the server.