EternalCraft Re-launch

Home Forums Global General Discussion EternalCraft Re-launch

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Crazymicho107 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Greetings Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great day so far.

Probably you have seen that Towny is coming back and re-launching. As well as prison.

I have talked a lot about bringing back prison, after a perios, a lot of you thought I was “name dropping” my network, which is not true.

We are still deciding whether Prison should be connected to my network “IndestructMC”, or it should be alone, ir it should be connected with Towny.

It would be a really great idea to connect Towny with Prison, which will obviously return the spirit of EternalCraft.

DISCLAIMER: As the owner ofthe new Prisin Re-Launch’. I am not trying in anyway to affect Towny, by re-launching prison. I have been working on Towny more than I’ve been working on my network.

Here are some spoilers to the new EternalCraft prison re-launch (I am also willing to give BirnCorp and ClockSpeed a part of ownage of the server, since they are the owners).
    Spoiler
    Spoiler
    Since my network is premium, I am doing my best to make EternalCraft prison a cracked server.

Thanks,
    SaltyPlayz – MisterSalty

Note: Writing on phone keyboard… ughhg reallee bigg pad right hh love ya all

Also doing my best to release the server before christmas. (STAFF TEAM IS NEEDED).

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  Crazymicho107.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  Crazymicho107.
    #136192 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Great Job. 😀

#136193 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Uh, we never considered combining prison with survival lol. There are no plans to open a prison server on EC. IndestructMC isn’t EC.

Unless I’m misunderstanding this post, in which case, please clarify.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #136194 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I mean.. Prison did have it’s fun times. But if you mean making it as it was before, then that is fully up to Christ and the Co-Owner.

This would be an easy way to open up another Server in no time. If you’ve the Plugins and Map already set up, then you should consider talking to Christ on Skype.

#136197 Score: 2

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@AnderZENZ, he is only just offering it to us. No reason to jump the gun and say that we are and we are not combining servers. Chris and the higher ranks will decide if this is something we can do.

#136201 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

You seem that you don’t get it.. Christ is the owner of Towny.. not of prison :)

#136202 Score: 1

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Not sure if I understand on what you meant by.. ” We are still deciding whether Prison should be connected to my network “IndestructMC”, or it should be alone, ir it should be connected with Towny. ”

Can you explain that somewhat more? Not sure if we all not fully able to understand on what meant by.

Have a nice day! 😉

#136204 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@EnderLord this is the part that confused me as well

#136205 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Alright.. Prison is my server.. and Towny is Christ server.. (The Relaunch Of Them).. Since both of them are the re-launch of EC.. If Christ wants we can combine them together in a network.. since they are both EC. =)

#136208 Score: 2

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Thanks for clarifying. I understand you were on a phone, so I’m sure autocorrect ruined your post a bit too.

#136279 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Bump “”)

Map is being built :) Currently A B C D E F G H

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!