Please unban me-fsxubber

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Please unban me-fsxubber

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  indianmamba31 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

takoballball
    Participant

Lol he had a slight chance and could make a ban appeal. Is making a ban appeal by following the format really that hard to the point where he had to choose to learn and try to bypass server protection?? i think folling format would save way more time

#62464 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

When fsxubber said: ta pilon pa p koze are toi bous to liki… He was swearing

#62467 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

A few things to say about fsxubber.

1: We have your IP, we could just let the cat out of the bag, and its uncertain what would happen. It could range from DoS to stealing all your privacy. So I don’t think you can even touch the server.

2: Seriously? Swearing and showing disrespect to people? You should be forum banned for what you have done. We show forgiveness but you show no apology for what you have done, you expect us to forgive you and that you will do what you’ve done before.

3: To top it off, if you didn’t go berserk and go spam the forums, curse at other people, and blah blah blah, you could’ve had a chance to get unbanned if you got Still to forgive you and said it was your first ban.

#62473 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

Thank you for admitting hack : gonna call the cops

#62474 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

Nah someone else do it plz.

#62475 Score: 0

indianmamba31
    Participant

Fsxubber, if you really liked this server and donated? Why would go to an extent of forging a photo of still cussing at you. Your attempt at getting him in trouble is serious and you should be banned. Second, spamming the forum’s doesn’t help, and threathing to hack the server wow dude doesn’t help your case. Good luck on another server -.-

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Please unban me-fsxubber’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!