Please unban me-fsxubber

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Please unban me-fsxubber

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  indianmamba31 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

fsxubber
    Blocked

please unban its the first and last time im making this mistake just give me a chance plzz i am just a newbie and i dont know the rules well i love this server and i play on it daily :( :(

#62422 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote Down! Why?
    1) Make a Proper Ban appeal
    2)Dont make a ban appeal as your ban appeal got denied!

#62423 Score: 0

fsxubber
    Blocked

taa pilon pas pe coz ar twa la bouss imp to liki

#62424 Score: 0

fsxubber
    Blocked

ok still thanks for the advice

#62426 Score: 0

fsxubber
    Blocked

Mo piss ar server la mwa lol areT sucer

#62432 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Y… yeah, what Still said.. .-.
    Make a proper ban appeal following the ban appeal template which could be found here:
    http://eternalcraft.com/index.php/forums/topic/ban-appeal-template/
    Also, if your first ban appeal was denied, you are not allowed to make another one. It was denied, so don’t spam the forums trying to get unbanned. Oh and next time, don’t post replies in any language except English. This is an English server, use the English language! If you see him in school then talk to him in school. And don’t post multiple replies next time, type all what you want to say in one reply.

#62438 Score: 0

dr4gon1234
    Participant

Stop Spamming, fsxubber. If i were you i will make a ban appeal, but your ban appeal is denied so dont ask or spam on the forum to get unban! Now go find other server
    Goodluck

#62442 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

That’s sad… Since fsxubber had donated :/
    but it’s ur choice and decision for committing your mistake…

-Djgamer741 Think before you do it

#62446 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

If you even want to have a chance of being unbanned, follow the template here http://eternalcraft.com/index.php/forums/topic/ban-appeal-template/

#62450 Score: 0

fsxubber
    Blocked

muahahahahaahaaahhhaa I WILL HACK THE SERVER

#62452 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Ill bring the lube

#62453 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Okay i will be waiting for u to hack <3

#62454 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Since allot of people said that they gonna hack

#62457 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

That they do Vishu…
    fsxubber, you were warned PLENTY of times :I
    It doesn’t matter if you didn’t know the rules, it’s why they have /rules AND mods/admins…
    ._. You’re over-reacting IMO…
    Next time you get warned on any server (Doubt you’ll be unbanned with having threatened to hack it, just please stop

#62460 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

*sigh* And another one to deal with. So, I will reply to the shorter reply: an evil laugh and a sentence written in caps saying you will hack us. Well, there’s not much to say here… other than: HIT MEH WITH YO BEST SHOT! Haven’t you learned that the server’s protection is good enough to protect us from any hackers? Other than that, here is a statement copied right from your ban appeal: “i am just a newbie” So, have fun actually learning how to hack a server and bypass it’s protection! Now, the longer reply: a couple of lines of text disrespecting people. “i dont want to be unban and i do not wish to.” Don’t make a ban appeal…. DUH! “i ask for forgiveness and you just denied me and let me tell u something its my first ban” Well….. you didn’t post anything before that, sow e do know that’s your first ban…. DUH!….. again! “and you were supposed to unban” This is the part where I go serious mode. So, there will be a little bit of seriousness here. :3
    I dare you to get me a rule that says that we will unban you when you lie that someone disrespected you. I dare you! I double dare you! “and once more you did not listen to me” Once more? That was your first ban man. o_O
    And the rest is just some swearing and stuff so…. no need to copy/paste it here. :p
    So, now that you call people jerks, right? Well, if you think of it… your acts were also stupid. You thought we would actually fall for it and believe that Still disrespected you. Well, that was a stupid move, so I ask you: Who would stupid moves, a stupid person, or a genius? I didn’t call you stupid, I just asked you a question. ._. “As its my last words on server i wanted to tell dr4gon123 something” Lie detected! >:(
    You said two more things after that….. that you will hack the server, and whatever you said to Dr4gon on his other topic. Wow! Oh well, if you guys wanted the reply, here it is: (ATTENTION: Inapp. language and… stuff. ._.) http://eternalcraft.com/index.php/forums/topic/what-do-you-guys-think-about-me/#post-62451
    Well, that’s all what I have to say here. Bai! :’D
    P.S. Dude really, at least use some correct grammar when you are insulting people, that just makes you a joke that you can’t even use the language correctly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Please unban me-fsxubber’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!