Pass reset

Home Forums Global Password Reset Pass reset

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

RiverRunner600
    Participant

That didnt sound anything that relates to being a mod lol, unless you go take decisions a mod is supposed to do like on ban appeals , mod apps, or refunds.

#122142 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I thought my reply would somehow close the off-topic part of this topic..

@tavon1924 I don’t know if your reply is directed to me or if you’re only quoting me, but in case it is, I was talking essentially about replies like Malvina’s, not the “assumptions” like “you’ll be unbanned soon” that can get people confused. Other than that I’m 100% with you about helping, that’s what I said actually.

Express evil? Wot.. Don’t worry you’re not at all (in fact you’re doing the exact opposite) 😉

Lol it’s getting confusing.. Can someone reset murilo’s pass please? I’m pretty sure it’s frustrating to get so much attention for a pass reset topic yet not get it reset. 😛

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#122143 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Stop attacking Malvina.Not because she is new that she can’t comment.Malvina is doing the right thing and she is not doing what you did in the past @tavon1924.
    She is just suggesting why the password could be wrong

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Trevish.
    #122144 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

Very well said Dicedead… all they divert the topic when malvina intent help me… Thank you for your help malvina but still i can not connect to the server … please i need help fast … I’m GoldDonor and didn’t not want to miss the days of my donor :( , someone who can help me quickly… Cya!

#122150 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You password was probably reset by a request from Deasertman.
    He will be in charge of getting ur password back, and I can semi help.

I need your username for this.

===============
    Malvina826 is setting a positive role model. Helping members and giving them tips is a thing members can do. Stop accusing him/her.

#122194 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

My username: Murilo99

#122407 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

That will happen with this? I ordered the reset of my password, and it took four days and nothing happened… the days of my donor expire and even I can not use this… I need a moderator to change my password FASTTTTTT… They will have to do something about this of my donor…

#122408 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

No, you won’t be refunded of your donor days at all. You donate for the good of the server, not for perks or your rank. If you lose 4 days, oh well, bummer.

#122412 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!