Pass reset

Home Forums Global Password Reset Pass reset

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Murilo99
    Participant

I need to reset my password… yesterday i can connect but today i try enter and i can’t… says wrong pass

#122062 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

You are very sure that you typing the password correctly? , Remember that if you do not use such a mayus in your password this can tell that the password is incorrect…

Good luck and have a nice day! 😛

#122063 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

^^WTF is she saying?

#122064 Score: 0

WTFBROOO
    Participant

Lol your not a mod Malvina

#122065 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

XD at least she tried to help tho

#122066 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

I know I’m not a mod, I only said one possible problem because this problem is the most common…

#122067 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Still, try to avoid making replies like that, it makes you sound like a mod.

#122068 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

So what you guys are saying is, once somebody tries to help, and types in a somewhat very good english, he/she sounds like a moderator? Wow…

#122069 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I could not understand what she said ._.

#122070 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

“Mayus” means caps in Spanish, btw.
    Malvina, it’s great to see you trying to help, really :) Especially since English isn’t your mother language, or at least not the one you speak the most frequently. Keep it up! 😉

Lol, @nate667llooll and @AnderZENZ , you don’t say anything when it’s melee, siver, tavon, or just about anyone else who helps in the forums… So what happened here? 😛

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#122071 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^^ lets just let it go now XD

#122073 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” ” And Tavon, if you don’t know what’s going on, please don’t make assumptions. ” I’m very sorry for making an assumption”s” ” By AnderZENZ.

” Lol, @nate667llooll and @AnderZENZ , you don’t say anything when it’s melee, siver, tavon, or just about anyone else who helps in the forums… So what happened here? 😛 ”

If a Player wants to help another Player then thats good. It just shows you Staff Mods we’re able to help others. And thats good for EternalCraft itself.

I’m not saying that you’re not right. But see things on the back wall.

#122081 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

I don’t want to take the place of moderator, only, I want to help with the things that i can… sorry if I express evil that was not my intention… :(

#122112 Score: 0

vinayak007
    Participant

olololololololololol

#122122 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Don’t post a spam comment, vinyak.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!