olvnique ban appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal olvnique ban appeal

This topic contains 63 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Joey (jminer96) 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Scruff
    Participant

True bender but i dont believe he will get un-banned

#12919 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

Scruffy I may not but its worth a shot. And thanks alot everyone for trying to help me.

<3 Bender

#12920 Score: 0

shaman97
    Participant

I do not “fabricate” or forge my evidence. You may ask olvnique and he will tell you all my proof is true. Knowing you killahz, that probably won’t satisfy you as you might view it as a conspiracy or something. So here:

http://imgur.com/h92gq,uuAvO

#12923 Score: 0

xXdeathlyhumanXx
    Participant

he removed it :O :/

#12928 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Olvnique has been on the community for 5 months. So its not like he doesn’t know the rules. He was aware he was cheating when he was cheating, so no 2nd offense is needed anyways. I concur with the ban. I would unban him as a one time exception for being a donor, but we will need to remove all his belongings, money, town, inventory and buildings and tag him as Cheater for a month.  How does that sound?

#12930 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

Wait my town will be destroyed? Really if that were the case i dont know what i would do born ive spent hours upon hours building that town I’m ok with having my things taken away but not my town. If i had all my stuff especially my town removed i just dont know if id come on. Not to be rude to you at all born, its just I’ve spent hundreds of hours collecting all of my things and building. As well its not my town anymore it was given to another player.

-Olvnique

#12932 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

People enjoy my town and my builds id rather not get back on then see everything ive made disappear.

#12934 Score: 0

Joey (jminer96)
    Participant

Yep that’s what happens but you town got run down some days ago…..

#12935 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

my town was run down? what

#12937 Score: 0

Joey (jminer96)
    Participant

Yeah I heard your town was run down a few days ago I guess because of no upkeep

#12938 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

i was banned yesterday and i gave it to my friend

#12939 Score: 0

Joey (jminer96)
    Participant

Oh yeah yesterday it was run down then

#12940 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

it had 200k in it

#12942 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I just checked your town and its still there. I wasnt gonna destroy the town. I meant you wont be assistant and will be kicked from it. I will remove your mansion too.

#12943 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

Born, i am beyond thankfull for giving me a chance on the server once more. But if everything i have worked for is taken from me even my town i have to respectfully decline. I love eternalcracked and what it did for me but i couldn’t not live in my town or see one of my builds be destroyed. This was very hard for me to see because it meant saying good bye to all my friends. I love you all, maybe some day i will get back on but that time is not now or in the near future.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘olvnique ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!