olvnique ban appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal olvnique ban appeal

This topic contains 63 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Joey (jminer96) 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

olvnique
    Participant

Hi guys, i was just banned for X-ray. I will not deny that but i am confused because it was my first offense. Just  little curoius.

#12748 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Olv i vote UP! he should be unbanned.

-Xavier3479

#12749 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Unban him! Olvnique has never really broken a big rule like this before. He was always nice to everyone too! And yeah it should be a temp-ban but olvn you shouldn’t have done this in the first place the staff probably expect more out of you. Good luck and hope you get unbanned!

#12752 Score: 0

shaman97
    Participant

Olvnique was banned previously for xray: http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/forums/topic/borncorp-help-2

Olvnique was also warned for having nodus and was told to remove it.

This is now his 2nd offense of both xraying and hacked client.

#12754 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there is more to them then meets the eye. I am Olvnique Prime. And I send this message to any Autobots seeking refuge amongst the stars. You are not alone. We are here. We are waiting.”, keep building my friends, mike1298 and olvnique may not be on but they have their resurrection- olvnique

#12755 Score: 0

xXdeathlyhumanXx
    Participant

LOL. Unban him >: (

#12762 Score: 0

BeastlyGod
    Participant

Olvnique you’re a good guy but you lied its your second time hacking but I vote up

#12763 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

No i didnt lie it was a misunderstanding. I was never banned on olvnique i was banned on an alt i had long ago. Just to clear that up im not a lier.

#12767 Score: 0

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

if my opinion has any worth, i want olv back!

#12770 Score: 0

BeastlyGod
    Participant

You says you are confused that you got banned how? If you use xray your going to get banned

the mods tped to you and saw you xraying

#12771 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

vote up, olv aint a bad guy. Cuz he know what gonna happen if he do that next time.

#12772 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

i made tht appeal before it was cleared up. And i did not xray the first time it was another guy i knew.

#12773 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

i didn’t know olvnique 1 more chance i think because he’s a donor! but if he get unban don’t give his donor rank back unless he donates again

#12774 Score: 0

olvnique
    Participant

donated today lawl

#12775 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

that kinda sucks. but still i’d give u 1 more try if i owned the server idk about everyone else

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘olvnique ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!