NoiseEBay's Prison Moderator Application

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications NoiseEBay's Prison Moderator Application

This topic contains 20 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

NoiseEBay
    Participant

@ Darkdelta
    I have said this in my app: “Say what you want to say I won’t get offended by your comments because its what you are thinking.”

But like you said: School. “I’ve heard that you’ve had trouble with school lately. I’m pretty sure this is because Minecraft and EC are taking away your education away. It’s better to have an education than being a moderator on EC. Just like born says; School comes first.” Who told you that? And you believed them? because if it didn’t come from me its not true, Because I don’t get in trouble at school, im spontaneous in my education.

And one last thing don’t take this the wrong way but I have came over depression you need to reread that because it says “So over all I was pretty stressed,” the key word in that is “was” I had it but I over came it

and ill take all the words you had said into consideration,

Thanks,
    Noise

#82524 Score: 0

MariannaLynn001
    Participant

Vote down.

-Inactive on forums

-Can be rude or give attitude at times

I agree with MSN & Dark

#82526 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

I am not gonna vote yet.

But there is one thing I am gonna say (not really sure if I should :L ) … My irl is s*** . Well no one knows that because I don’t let it get to me and my attitude, and also because I have never really talked about it… So yeah… Enjoy and Love what you are doing, that is the only thing I wanna say.

#83422 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

vote up!

guys noise is a nice guy when you get to know him I now see that now I do see that you were a mod no more then 4weeks ago now you want to be one again now what dark said was kinda true you are impatient. now the key of a mod is being patient if your not patient you will not get no where in life its like waiting for a baby to come to the world but you have to wait 9months and your not patient to wait 9months things like that.And you have to be on the forums that’s a key too of being a mod.@dark I don’t think noise ever sweared dark is right you HVAE to be on the forums lets say something like this “help I need a mod online I need him to help me with something” now what if your the only mod that’s on the forums atm so your the one to help he/her

but guys noise is a good mod/guy he just made a mistake we all make them.

#83662 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Vote UP
    – Active In game
    – Active on Forums
    – Good Friend
    – Good Attitude
    – Experienced

#85627 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Well here I go:))

Bad things

A. You are inactive on forums
    B. inactive in prison lately idk its maybe of different timezones
    C. Sometimes concludes too fast of muting or banning someone .. Take time !
    Good things

A. Honest
    B. friendly and helpful
    C. Has had experience before
    D. I saw some good things in him and deserves a vote up 100 percent if he fixes all problems above.

So my vote is tun tun tun .. 60 percent vote up !! Sorry but thats what I think no hard feelings. Hope you become a Mod though and become more active on forums and prison.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘NoiseEBay's Prison Moderator Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!