NoiseEBay's Prison Moderator Application

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications NoiseEBay's Prison Moderator Application

This topic contains 20 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

NoiseEBay
    Participant

In Game Username: NoiseEBay (currently Noise Because of donor)

Experience: About 8 months ago I was helping a friend make a Prison server and I did mostly building but helped with some commands like, manuadd etc. So I have a bit of experience in that field of work. On the other hand, I was an Expert Moderator here, but due to my life turning around and screwing me over my mod work wasn’t professional enough and my attitude was getting worse. So over all I was pretty stressed, But I took some time off to get a good footing back in my life. And i’m happy to say that its getting better. So I want to be able to help others that are new to Prison and stop all the Hackers, abusers, and glitchers, So the gameplay is as even as it can get.

How Often Are You Online? Since i’m in school maybe 3-4 hours on the weekdays and maybe 6-8 hours on the weekends if I don’t have too much homework to do. But, during the summer i’m able to get on 10-13 hours a day if needed.

Why Do You Want To Become A Mod? This in my eyes, A great moderator is able to get on at a moments notice (unless you have irl stuff to do) to be able to help other members or fix a glitch. And that is very active and friendly to other new or old members. So while I was thinking about this question, I was thinking the truth about me, now you will be able to read it. I want to become a mod because I have been noticing a lot of moderators are not active or getting demoted, For reasons that I can understand. I just… Don’t like to feel helpless watching some people break the rules and no one there to stop them. Yes there is where I can screenshot it and wait 2 days till a mod responds to me. What I think discipline is to the people breaking the rules is, you have to catch them in the act of doing the rule breaking, then they might not ever do that again. But if there is a response time of 1-2 days where they might get muted and they’re not online to see the punishment. So that is why we need more active moderators so we can stop these people in the act of them doing so. Another reason why I want to become a mod is, some mods (not all) lose passion in working on the server. Some just come and go and might not even try to help, yes there are some instances where people need to focus on one thing at time. I dont want to be rude but just focus on one thing at a time if that means quitting at one server so be it, you need to have your 100% attention on one thing at a time to be able to have passion in your work, if you’re thinking about something else other than the work you need to do it can affect your work. So by me saying this to tie it all up I want to be able to focus on Prison then eventually try for the moderator rank on other servers, but till then I need to set goals and accomplish them. And this is my biggest goal, is to get back on my feet and brush off the dust and work harder than ever and better than ever so I can accomplish any goal that I set, easy or hard I won’t stop till they are accomplished.

So I hope you consider having me as a moderator in Prison, Say what you want to say I won’t get offended by your comments because its what you are thinking.

Thank you for reading,
    NoiseEBay

#82346 Score: 0

let’s let richard make the decisions, shall we?

#82348 Score: 0

Vote up

– Nice application

– Active in forum

– Good player

#82350 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote up

-Active on forums

-Been a mod before

-Lengthy mod app.

-I noticed he was really supportive of Kevin when Kevin was going through tough time.

-Wanna go have some vodka? {Once I’m 21!}

-Knows commands well

-Did I mention Vote up? Good luck!

Ander’sGroceryList!

#82351 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Vote up

-Active in game

-Kinda active on forums]

-super nice personality

-former mod experience

-loves to help

#GONOISEGO!!!

#82352 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Vote Down

Its nothing personal but I told you I’d be dead honest. I’d be lying if I voted you up and I felt you are not qualified.
    -Arrogance, though your arrogance is not so outstanding in your personality, its still there. I only needed to have two conversations with you and it was enough for me to determine that you have hubris. You feel you are fine and you seem to neglect your mistakes/improvement points.
    -Stability/Solidity, after talking to you and what you’ve told me, it seems one big instance is enough to crack you down. This can be worked on and if this continues then it will affect you in your job. Most mods that have reached the heights of ranks I have heard each and everyone’s stories that I have had interest in. Most of the high ranks have gone through a lot of huge instances/incidents where it was enough to knock them down to their knees but they still chose to stand up again. However you don’t seem to be like so. I pepped talked to you yes but did you take it for yourself to improve upon? If you feel so then ok but in my eyes you haven’t.

On the other hand, I was an Expert Moderator here, but due to my life turning around and screwing me over my mod work wasn’t professional enough and my attitude was getting worse. So over all I was pretty stressed

The point is you shouldn’t let such things bite you. I know mods going through rougher s*** than you and they still try their best to do what they want to do as a mod and not let it get to them. You can’t hide behind the reason that your family will affect you in what you do. This goes for life as well…its two options [1. suck it up and acknowledge your mistakes and try to remember not to make them again/2. blame it on something]

-POV, my pov I was utterly disappointed with how you moderate. Again nothing personal and I’m not trying to gun at you and I understand moderators have different ways of approach, but you seem not to be able to tell that you need improvements on such fields. You can also come as rude to some mods when you ask for help. Its not like I’m going to kick your a** for not saying please and thank you, but its the way you ask. I’d appreciate if you fix your mannerism first because even if you feel its fine the way you speak, others won’t take it as well.
    -Your demotion was something for you to think about and it seems you honestly have no idea why you were demoted. I would’ve thought that you would be able to tell why at this point but at this point I still don’t think you get it. I rather you understand why first and then try for mod.

I’m not saying you are all bad, but I feel you aren’t ready. I already told you I’d be honest and this is my honesty here. You can disagree with me but until I see any change from you, my vote remains down. I’m not boasting that I’m better than you and can see your faults, but I’m speaking what I feel you need to work on. You can decide either to take it and make do with it, or lie to yourself that you have taken it and improved yourself with it.

Don’t disappoint the ones who are rooting for you.

#82354 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

@ MSN
    I do not want to be rude but with all do respect, YOU do NOT know how my life has been. I told you little tiny bit of my life. So dont be assuming others have been in worse shoes, they might have but they can tell me about that but not you Because i don’t tell you any thing that is near how bad my life is.

point is you shouldn’t let such things bite you. I know mods going through rougher s*** than you and they still try their best to do what they want to do as a mod and not let it get to them. You can’t hide behind the reason that your family will affect you in what you do. This goes for life as well…its two options [1. suck it up and acknowledge your mistakes and try to remember not to make them again/2. blame it on something]

But the rest was, understandable i’ll do my best to fix the things that you had mentioned.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  NoiseEBay.
    #82355 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Waiting for richards shopping list.

Vote Middle

-I’ve heard other reasons from people of why you were demoted(not going to say names)

-I haven’t seen you on forums lately

Pretty much all i have to say… sorry noise

#82358 Score: 0

Breezayy
    Participant

Vote up
    – friendly
    -Previous mod experience
    -Active in game
    -Active in forums

#82360 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote down

– Inactive on forums
    – Rude when talking to in a serious manner (i.e. A question)
    – “it seems one big instance is enough to crack you down”. From your reply to MSN’s post, you seem a little mad about it.
    – “point is you shouldn’t let such things bite you. I know mods going through rougher s*** than you and they still try their best to do what they want to do as a mod and not let it get to them.” If other mods can do this as well, why not try it as well?
    – I don’t think getting things dealt pretty fast and passion are good reasons. Aren’t these what mods are supposed to do by default?
    – You also seem a bit arrogant, as by reading the first paragraph of your “why I want to be mod”.
    – Rest of this agreed with MSN.

#82363 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Zegrilo, please don’t just rely on Richard, at least leave some reasons, or at least say “I’m not voting yet, but (some things about your vote/reasons)”.

Anyways, from what I’ve seen, you’re alright.
    I don’t think think we’ve ever properly spoken to eachother, so I don’t exactly know what you’re like.
    As with Reaper, I’ve heard reasons as to your demotion, but not a clue what the true reason/s were.
    I don’t really get on Prison, so I don’t know whether you’re active or not.
    I do often see you in Webchat, but not exactly replying to other posts, which honestly doesn’t show you’re inactive on the forums, but also doesn’t exactly show you are active, either.

My vote is more so middle, since I barely know you or what you’re like.
    My vote aside; Good luck with your mod app.

#82365 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

lol waiting for richards shopping list? xD

well…dont get mad but VOTE DOWN

1.I heard everything why you “resigned”

#82372 Score: 0

blue007
    Participant

Vote middle
    -not active in forums
    -never see u helping
    -friendly
    -always online

#82373 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

noise 1month you were a mod now you want to be one again i dont see it when you said you had to do some things you came back in like 3weeks now you come back here and apping for a mod app noise i dont think you need to be a mod again bc you have made alot of mistakes you have warn/mute ppl for nothing you muted for for nothing one time same thing with Mr_Tito361 so to me i think you can be a BAD mod here now lets go.

-never seen you on the forums

-i dont see you so much in game

-rude to players

-always make mistakes

shall i keep going? sure

just been a mod like a month ago yet you want to be one again

-never see you report anything…

-not Liked by alot of players

maybe i will go now some more

and if im right if you guys go look at noise last mod app for priosn it looks like the dam same thing -…-

hmmm

MSN001A1DeltaPlus is right 100%

#82520 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Vote Down

You seem to be very impatient. You were just demoted less than 2 weeks ago and you expect to be mod once again so soon. It’s not that easy, you need to work for that then become mod once again. You were demoted for a reason and you can’t fix that in just a few weeks, it takes time.

Your attitude has grown harsher and this is a big problem with you if you become mod, for you’re dealing with players under the age of 10 sometimes and that can easily get offended. If you say one harsh thing, you’ll be reported and that won’t look good on you. If you’re going to be a mod you need to have the attitude of a mod.

School. I’ve heard that you’ve had trouble with school lately. I’m pretty sure this is because Minecraft and EC are taking away your education away. It’s better to have an education than being a moderator on EC. Just like born says; School comes first.

If you’re dealing with depression and if it can get severe sometimes, don’t apply for mod. You will get depressed which will change your attitude throughout the server. It can also make you angrier which can effect your chances of getting demoted once again.

I suggest you stop swearing. That’s immature in itself. If you’re really going to swear like that with everyone watching then in my opinion the mod team won’t accept you.

You don’t have much experience on the forums which is a key thing. If you’re gonna be a mod, you’re gonna have to deal with reports. Most reports are on the forums meaning you need to be active on the forums and in-game.

~DarkDelta

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  lol.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘NoiseEBay's Prison Moderator Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!