New Towny Rules

Home Forums Survival General discussion New Towny Rules

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Indeed adck

#23965 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

There is a reason why the Command itself for ‘OutPost’ is disabled, You are technically just improvising an outpost; from the amount of money people can earn so easily on this server, making a plot or 3x wide bridge of plots shouldn’t be a problem, and adding over millions of dollars at the daily rate of the towns will make the town last forever. You got to think about other players that wants to make a Large town later on in the future.

The idea of expanding is more than expanding your borders, you are also trying to build more. Not reserve the land forever so no one can take it.

#24034 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

I agree with this and I also disagree. I agree on the part that means you can’t claim further, thus making small towns stay small, but I also disagree. I mean, if you look at town borders on Google Maps or such, none of the towns have perfectly square, or any shape for that matter. Look at Las Vegas, Nevada for example: http://i.imgur.com/ThLzK6i.jpg
    Las Vegas isn’t a perfect shape, it’s just like… well, a shape! I think that they should be able to spread out, and not make 5×5 plots… and one question: Did you and the mod team make this rule, or just you? Just asking…
    -Gh0sT8

#24035 Score: 0

danielxing
    Participant

Just look at those gerrymandering maps!

Anyway, I think snail trails should be allowed, but if the trail is in the way of an expanding town /outpost, then it should be unclaimed (with permission/notice and discussion between the mayors). Main town blocks should be given priority over outposts.

#24038 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

I take back what I said. I Thought he meant the main towns, not the outposts. Also, one other question: What about Utopia?

#24056 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Nothing will happen to Utopia since it world protected, same as /spawn /ma pvp donorshop etc…

Sometimes you see towns claim world protected areas like /spawn, waste of time since they can’t build there.

If the mods wanted to prevent this they could create a NPC run towny that doesn’t pay upkeep and claim areas like spawn and the others, plus adds a little flavor to the zones, lets you know when you’re crossing over to a pvp area better too.

#24269 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

2 days left

#24272 Score: 0

Omega

Skills, have you and Trollson worked out the issue with HappyTown yet? The little boat system I mean.

#24277 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

your boat system kinda fails, i tried using it, i keep breaking my boat, I recommend that you make it at least 3 or 5 wide

#24278 Score: 0

Omega

It’s always worked for me. You just can’t press “W”, and it must be inserted completely straight.

#24430 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

All done    😀

#24431 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

http://imgur.com/a/u8ZE5

Before and after shots

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!