Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

This topic contains 63 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Beast
    Participant

@siverbullet & @Mubar_ak47 Calm down..

#108050 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Siver, You Said it yourself.. 3 Months Dude!
    Siver, I Don’t wanna be Enemies now okay? xD I was Beggining to get rid of my past Grudges but now you bring them back? :I *sigh* Cmon Siver. I Apologize 😛 For lying to you and Everything. I Know you don’t wanna be my friend or Something. I Just dont want to be a Bad Person. :(
    I have to Go to my Freind’s House now.. Goodbye!

#108051 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

I’m not Omg, I dont know who the heck that is

U made a topic about transferring your stuff to that omg something account. I always knew u were Omg Lol i even told da mods about it and they said wait we dont have proof, sincee u changed ips. Lol my vote now is Down XDDDDD I dont think a guy(or gal) like u deserves to be unbanned.

#108052 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” So he also guessed my skype password and it worked. ”
    A guy just can’t know it right off it’s head. It would take him 30mins to find out your password. Unless your password sucks.

First I don’t want Pg-13 I’m not a Mod here. But I surly don’t like it. Just becuase we are all Teens here don’t mean we have to use hard Lang.

You have been called a Boy and a Girl right? And you said this what? Like 10 times to us already? I’m starting to think your just lying to us and we barely see it.

” . and I Threatened the Server? I Did. But who would fall for that hm? Even tho, The Server Threatening Stuff is OVER Siver, OVER! and tell me ” Saying your going to hack the Server is something that they can’t risk! Do you understand? Maybe not.
    Let me say it for you.

If we got hacked once more? Ec would fall once again as last time. Heck who the hell knows what happ last time. They would also lose all of data and our updates to the Server. Till this day they are stilling workin on EC.

You said your so call” Brother ” Knows your Password of Skype I am right? Make a new one Asap.

#108056 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Yes Ali is 100% right

#108084 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Ali 100% right
    We dont want you mubar and know with the topic that you say you are going to destroy us? Lol, hacking us? just simplly DoSS or what we arent noobs

#108140 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Aggaainn.
    Okay let me say this, what if i tell you that my EC Password, is just like my EMail and skype password? I Am Going to change my skype, Read my mood i said
    “Changing Dis skype adding only whoever deserves to be added and who doesn’t know that i didnt want you in my contacts list”
    In fact, My Brother CALLED me and asked me
    “Hey, Who are these people? They all have weird names and stuff and their pictures are about minecraft.”
    I said.
    “It’s just my Friends’ from a Minecraft Server.”
    When I came back home, i check forums and see stuff that’s posted by MY account which wasnt me. I Ask my brother and He says
    “I was scrolling the chat from a guy called 88green1 in your Skype and i found this website, it has a relationship to the server you play always on minecraft and i tried getting some items from your past account.” I told him that it isnt allowed, I Also continued with that progress of what he posted because i thought if i let somebody on my account we both would get Banned or Something? I can only Tell a TRUSTED Moderators 1 password, and let him/her try logging into my Forums Profile, EMail and Skype using that Password that i gave him/her. It would Work.. This has been my password from Years and i really Like it. but ill be changing it to another password.
    If you want to Ask More Questions.
    Contact me Via Skype: mubarak336

Note : This Skype account is my old account, i may Change it after a a Few Days..

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    #108249 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Okay to me I think you don’t need to be unban.

You gave us all these reasons that I don’t know if it’s even true. You have been respected by others but as you can see now, you’re losing it slowly. Bu lying, hacking, and even more lying. I use to like you as a Friend. But now I don’t know if I can be friends with someone who try to hack the Server and always had Hacks. You’ve been Banned more times then I even know. Always make a Password that heck you may not even know your self. I had to do the same.

” I can only Tell a TRUSTED Moderators 1 password, ”
    All Mods of EterNalCraft are Trusted.

#108499 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Tavon.
    There are SOME Moderators that i Don’t trust. 😛 In Fact. I’ll say it again. The hacking thingy isn’t true e.e I wouldn’t fall for that. You Guys even said that EC has Plugins and security and stuff, I knew it had. I Didn’t even attempt to hack it. IN fact, If you didn’t beleive the thingy about hacking. You’d PROBABLY just say “Yeah right. Nice.” That’s what i would do. And That password? It’s kind of weird so i didn’t even think of it. I just Typed in something random. Not Random Letters and stuff, Real Words. I have Been Banned maybe 2-4 Times. But this is why i made this Topic, So that i could be unbanned. and Avoid Using Hacks Again.
    You May not Trust me, But i Know people who Won’t Lose their Respect for me.

#108657 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Bump…

#108673 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Mubarak it’s not for me to say but I hope you don’t get unbanned

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  siverbullet.
    #108687 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You said you have hacks, then again you don’t have hack…

Joking about hacking the Server is nothing to joke about. Even if they do have Plugin for this kind of stuff it’s still something to not joke about.

#108702 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Tavon
    I said I dont have the server hacking stuff it’s all Fake. 😛
    and Siver i Really Don’t care about what you say You’re just a hater. You can’t accept my Apology about lying, Then too Bad.

#108706 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Seriously this topic is gonna end with 10+ Pages if the fighting continues

( And don’t say shet like We’re not fighting ) I’m just saying that coz it is like you’re chat fighting

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
    #108709 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

I Know right Blitz?
    I’m just Replying to them, because if i dont reply they’re gonna be like.
    “OMG BUSTED NO REPLIEZ BAN BAN BANAO HEXOR SKEMMER” Ya Know.
    I Thought that if i ask Mods to hurry they may deny me because i think they need time to Re-Think.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!