Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

This topic contains 63 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

IGN : Mubar_ak47
    When was I Banned: I Don’t Remember
    Why i was Banned : For Using Tracer hacks
    Who Banned You : WitherPlayMc
    Why should i be Unbanned : I Really want to be Unbanned, Eternalcraft Is my favorite Server. It Taught me alot of lessons and has Improved who i Truly am, It made me A Better Person. I Could not forgive myself for what i Have done in the past. and I Would not like to Repeat it again.I Miss everything in this server especially my Friends. I Really enjoyed it and It would help me Spend time on it all Day. I have been on this Server for Approximately 2-3 Years, and Again. I would like to Apologize to all the Moderators’ Disagreements Sincerely. I Also would like to get rid of All the Anger, UnComfort and Pain i have Caused to the Moderators and the Players. I hope this Does Not effect my Reputation towards the People of this Server. Without the Moderators this Server Would be Nothing without them, They’re helpful and Caught Alot of People who have Used Hack Clients. I feel Ashamed for what i Have done and would not like to Repeat it. and it Would be even More Shameful if I have Repeated it. I Sincerely Apologize for what i have Caused, I hope you Grant me Another Chance.

Your Fellow EternalCraft Member, Mubar_ak47!

#107092 Score: 0

I Hope you get Unbanned m8 . . really missed ya , And I Hope you Learned from your mistakes , even tho , i keep remembering our old times togather XD XD , , man , , , i miss ya alot , Good Luck m8

#107095 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

He really should be unbanned. He is really a nice dude and I think he has changed since the time he was banned. i’ll Vote Up!
    -Demaciaa!!!

#107096 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

I suppose everyone could get a second chance…
    I think that mubar wouldn’t do wrong again, because she has changed… (idk if anyone noticed) She is being more respectful now

Hope chu get unabanned 😀 <3

#107101 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

VOTE UP
    Mubar i think u shoould get a second chance iv never seen u get banned befor dont know if u got banned more times but u seem realy nice and every body disserves a second chance Hope i dont wast mine on Facs 😛

#107113 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

I still have some issues with mubarak but i have started to kinda forgive him/her KINDA

#107114 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Siver,
    Please, List the negatives and the Positives.. I Will try to change the Negatives into Positives, I Hope I Can!

Your Fellow EC Member, Mubar_ak47!

#107115 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

OOPS!
    By the way Moderators, I am Sorry! My IGN isn’t Mubar_ak47, It’s Mubar_ak47d!

#107117 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Mubarak there mostly problems with me trusting you that’s all

#107118 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Oh.. Alright then, v.v.
    Bump!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    #107121 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

You dont need to bump it xD me and you just replyed on it

#107124 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Please stop spamming this appeal.

#107127 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

I want chu 2 get unban pls admon help.

#107128 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Give her another chance, however there should be probation, if she messes up in 2 weeks after being unbanned, there’s just no more chances. 2 weeks probation is my opinion

#107131 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Why do you have to write in it like this ;-;

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!