Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

This topic contains 63 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I don’t believe you should get a “2nd chance”. Heck, I’m not even sure if this is your 2nd chance, probably your 5th or 6th. You never learn do you? You let hackers bypass, you use hacks regularly on the servers, I mean you were banned TWICE for hacks in SV. Yet you still beg to be unbanned in Facs. You always say “i’ll never repeat it, i promise” and next month, you’re making another ban appeal saying the same thing. Your whole family has hacked multiple times, so I have a lot of trouble trusting you. Not only that, but you even tried to bypass! I had to ban you and your 10-ish alts in the hub because you have so many IPs and accounts.

You’re banned in Creative, Survival, and Factions. I mean, just being banned in one server branch would make me loose my trust, but three server branches? I can barely trust you.

And Ander, it’s really easy to bypass the 2 week probation. All you have to do is not use hacks for 2 weeks and like 4 days. Then use all the hacks you want and you won’t get caught until a while later.

P.S. You made a ban appeal less than 2 months ago, with the same tracer hacks. –> http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/mubar_ak47s-ban-appeal/

#107146 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It is un-real on how many times you have hacked.

You have been trusted by us but yet you keep coming back and thinking your going to go off into the sunset.
    Not so easy.
    As Rogue_Art has said I seen when your Alt / Brother or whomever that is. Got banned no more then 7 Times in all server of EC.

You keep saying ” Your Fellow EC Member, Mubar_ak47! ” Etc etc. Your mainly trying to be friendly with us so we can say ” Oh okay you seem to be getting much more better then last you ” No Some of us may fall for that, but not all.

Also have lied dead in the Staff’s face’s on Ban app’s. And on other Topics you have made from the pass or so.

Everything in Life is A test.

#107151 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I’ll go for unban.

@Tav

“You keep saying ” Your Fellow EC Member, Mubar_ak47! ” Etc etc. Your mainly trying to be friendly with us so we can say ” Oh okay you seem to be getting much more better then last you ” No Some of us may fall for that, but not all.”

I do believe that she might change. I didn’t fall for some trick or anything. Everyone can change.

#107164 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Rogue..
    I never Let any Hackers Bypass and if i Did please tell me who are they o -o
    Oh, You Speaking about Denx? Denx Doesn’t even live with me he’s a friend of mine He only once or twice i think used my internet.. first time he visited me and we played mc there on other servers.. i had to close my pc and work for school so he went in EC using my ip address.. second time wasn’t on purpose he said again he had it on auto-connect to MY internet so it was Accidental. and In Sv, i Dont remember why the first time i was banned but for the second time it was for Duplication hacks. Do those even Exist? I Don’t think so, I was Messing with a mod and i said “I had an unlimited diamond mine” because he asked me where do i get my diamonds that were in my shop /warp kfc and why do i sell them for cheap. I actually bought them from /warp dshop for 625$ and sold them for 600$. i was just trying to be Polite to people. And my family? They are my Family we have Bonds but If they keep on hacking doesnt mean that i will hack Too. Some of them Hacked before and some dont. but they’re all good now and they Dont hack anymore because we thought that Hacking Makes Minecraft boring since WE dont Get to have all the PvP Fun.. I’m Speaking about the Kill aura hacks here okay? Creative was For, I Dont remember. MG? I Got banned for Regeneration hacks and I dont wanna be Unbanned in Mg e.e. Prison? I just got Really, Really Really mad and threatened to hack the server.. I mean Why would you even fall for That? I keep making appeals Because my Friends, My closest friends in EC tell me to Never give up and I won’t mention Names here Because they know themselves. If you aren’t Gonna fall for that Just Don’t. I was Trying to Change to a Better Person. If you Don’t like that then Please tell me I’m not going to Get Mad Or anything. Alright?
    You May not Trust me This time, But if I use Hacks again you can Perma-Ban me from the Hub AND the Branches.

Your Welcome. – Mubar_ak47

#107188 Score: 0

Chinoe
    Participant

“the second time it was for Duplication hacks. Do those even Exist?”
    -Im pretty sure that once you get banned it will be on your record..sooo yeh it still exists.Saying that you have “Unlimited diamond mine” will surely make the mods think that you are duplicating which is againts the rules and will result to a perm. Ban(if im not mistaken).

“I just got Realy,Realy Really mad and threatened to hack the server..I mean Why would you even fall for That?”
    – Threatening to hack the server isnt a joke,because the mods will never know if you really will hack it or not.So better if you get banned just to keep it safe

Soo yeh i just came here to correct you.Hope you learn your lesson

#107192 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Okay Chinoe, I Agree with your Prison thingy xD
    But the Survival one, It was a Joke, before i wanted to say “Jk!” i got banned..I also meant That. Are there any Duplication Hacks for minecraft? Even if there is I Dont Know because i Dont use em!
    Anyways I hope you Mods reply to this As Soon as you can!
    😛

#107244 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Bump!

#107246 Score: 0

i already gave my reason , and my vote is UP

#107384 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

A Wild Bump Appears!

#107547 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

You got banned 2 times for hacks…
    I dont think you should get unbanned, not just because it has been a long time your gonna get unbanned…

#107633 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Good Point, Igra2002.
    But what i said was, I Don’t wanna be unbanned JUST because it’s been a Long time, Please Revise the Topic if you Want to.
    Think Twice before Speaking, No Offense!

#107670 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

BUMP! Moderators Please Hurry up! :( I BEG YOU!

#107671 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Guys you cant vote on ban appeals

#107693 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

K mods mubar wants to come back…

Count this as a BUMP

#107699 Score: 0

Vote Up !
    -he changed alot (became good )
    -He is Kind
    -Good Friend
    -I Miss Mubarak ;-;
    -He was in ec for about 3 years (Old EC Member)
    -Count This As My Vote , Not The Above 1
    -My Last Reason is Stated Above Before

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!