Maybe this is interesting!

Home Forums Survival Feedback Maybe this is interesting!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Murilo
    Participant
    1 pt

Good evening, EternalCraft Community

For those people who do not know me or are new to the community, my name is Murilo, I’m 18 years old and I’ve been in this community for quite some time!
    After learning that could return the server of the EC, I started to get interested in the forum and in it.
    Today I was reading a little, and I realized that they are needing designer, and programmers for plugins, and to be able to re-create a page for the server.

I would like to be able to help recreate this community, since at the time when EC was live, I felt very comfortable in this community.

I am so aware, that the people who are working to be able to revive the EC, since for this, they need primordial things … And sometimes for more that you try not always you can. Time and effort will be the two main factors to be able to carry out this community, but sometimes can not be carried out for lack of time.

I have knowledge about java – html – plugins … About 3 years ago I’m in this orbit of configurations, that ‘s one of the reasons I think I could help the community.

I live in Argentina, but I speak English as fluent as Spanish. It i could also help with translations, so that EC can re-do , for both English and Spanish.

About plugins, I have great knowledge, I have approximately five to seven hours a day to be able to contribute to the community.Regarding the website, I handle the enjin perfectly, in fact I have made some pages for servers in Spanish, if they are interested in seeing them, talk to me on skype -> chuca.privada.
    Enjin, I consider it a very good site for server web pages, it really offers many unique things from them.

If they are interested in talking to me or evaluating my knowledge in order to help them, talk with me by skype -> chuca.privada

Thank you for reading. :)

#136412 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

It is a good chance for you to show how skilled you are :)
    Good luck

#136415 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” Today I was reading a little, and I realized that they are needing designer, and programmers for plugins, and to be able to re-create a page for the server. ”

Where did you hear this information from lol?

#136416 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant
    1 pt

Simply paying attention to the forum and the comments of people. In fact, you mentioned this yourself in a comment, in another user’s post.

#136417 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ Exactly .-.

We never said anything about “programming” or “setting up pages”
    A) No one besides born even has access to the website, and he said he doesn’t want us using it anyway
    B) Only a few people (HeadMods, Manager, and Owner) have FTP (im assuming this is what you mean by programming), and no one else is getting it as of now.

#136418 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant
    1 pt

I was talking to christ privately, possibly using Enjin to create the server’s web page. if he was select enjin, i will be Help him to create the web.

#136419 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” At this point of time we mostly need Plugins, Configs, and a new Website, so far as building and stuff, we probly won’t need any right now. ”

I should’ve worded that much better. Let me fix that now.

See what I meant is that Higher Staff has to set this stuff up such as Plugins, Configs and a new Website, not needing help. If we do end up needing any then a Post would be made by Christ, Rogue or Ander.

#136421 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

2 reasons why EC became so weak was A. Eco B. Spanish players. the spanish players killed the community so you headmods better figure out a way to make that a priority

#136423 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It’s just something can’t just Fix you know? This was even said many times in the Community before. Everyone is Welcome to the Community no matter who you’re, as long as you don’t make problems you’ll be fine.

The problem was that a few Spanish people joined the Community and they told their friends and their Friends told their Friends and it kept going on from there. The only way I see this problem going away is if the Server was Perm then Cracked, Spanish people like Cracked Servers then Perm Servers. I myself have no problem with this.

And the ECO won’t be like the other two Reset’s of Sv, we’ll find more and better ways to make Cash, sell your Items and even more.

#136424 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The eco will be brutal this time (compared to the old SV)

#136426 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

” the spanish players killed the community so you headmods better figure out a way to make that a priority ”

I’d like to say the contrary and that they were the whole reason tha t the server was running anyways. Once we kicked out the spanish players and made it hard for them to play, we didn’t get enough donations. Without enough donations, we were forced to shut down. Economy was a major problem; I agree.

#136427 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Well, I am a spanish player, and I don’t really think I killed the community and I don’t think I ever did something bad for the server.
    I think you shouldn’t put them on on a bag and say they are all the same, because you are discriminating us.
    Thanks for your comprehension :)

#136429 Score: 0

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

It’s an interesting thread but i do wonder where he actually got it all from, however as written by Enderlord and a few other guys above, currently none of this is needed, perhaps later on, and discussion has been that enjin is NOT preferred.

And if you actually do wish to help, you could always make a recruitment thread, seeking to become a trialmod..
    From there you could just try to make your way up in the ” EC world”..

#136430 Score: 2

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Don’t get me wrong now… The spanish players did had a big part on the Staff Team’s hands to deal with. And this problem itself got bigger and bigger over time… I’m talking it came to a point where Staff had to Mute, Move, Warn, or even Kick players who weren’t talking in English, and I was a part of this act, yet felt sorry for doing so, but it was mostly I and Zero, who were doing this for only Prison, not sure if Sv was following the same foot steps.

I think it is best to only get more Spanish player Mods for the Team like Sv did last year, both know Spanish and English, this would help us in many ways and forms for the Community, or if not doing this then just make the Server Perm like I said before, because Spanish mostly play on Cracked servers.

We’ve been thinking real hard on this since it’s been coming up once more in the Community and hopefully, it is a better way to deal with it in the end. The Website part, I’m sure we won’t be using Enjin, due to costly it is for it, and overall isn’t fit nor worth it for our Community.

I was thinking since Born, wouldn’t let us use this Website, then why not make another one, not the same background or anything like that, but the same Host, I always did like how this Forums looked and it is very cheap for it’s overall. If we do go with that plan then we’ll be having more and better Rules, some will be the same, some wouldn’t be.

But beside the point. Everyone here is Welcome to the Community, might be a risk. But hey everyone here is the same and should be treated as just fine as another person is. No one
    should be below one another, we should all be on the same Lvl of understanding for others race.

#136431 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

I couldn’t agree more, EnderLord.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!