Maby mayors can be allow for withdraw money from theire bank ?

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Maby mayors can be allow for withdraw money from theire bank ?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  xXK1NGxR3APERXx 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Hi all
    What about the mayors be able to withdraw money from theire town bank ?
    It would be great , think if someone deposit a lot of money in his town bank by mistake :/
    Please let the mayors to withdraw money and if no , why ? I always hoped that it get accept :) I hope it will 1 day

#70009 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

there is a command! /t withdraw (amt) but since there is a cap, its not nesscessary much

#70013 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

But it will be better if we allow to use it and we are not :(

#70015 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

its disabled such that mayors cant make money off their town sorry

#70016 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Ok , thank you mr/mrs grassfae for all information.

#70019 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

mod67 when the cap was added, you shouldnt have added another 1.5million into your town. Im not sure if it was added or was it because your town is popular though. Anyway i once tried to request for /t withdraw but it didnt work either xD

#70022 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Hehe , my town will stay alive for ever :)

#70023 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Actually it was 100 k in bank before I make /spawn xp …. But now it’s 1.500.000 in it xD

#70024 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

It would be cool that we could withdraw money atleast once per month.Because there maybe a time when we will need town money

#70028 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

As I do now XD. , hehe

#70038 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I don’t think this is a very good idea. I mean this would lead to a higher rise in scams, and would be tricky scams indeed. *Player* “MY TOWN IS GUNNA FALL IN 10 MINS NOO” *Player2* “I’ll help you, here’s 200k” *Player* “thnx noob”. Or, it could be *Player* “MY TOWN IS GUNNA FALL IN 10 MINS NOO” *Player2* “smh, I think you’ll scam me if I give you cash, so Imma watch your town die >:D”.

Also: Why and how would you deposit more than you need? You could put taxes and stuff, ye know?

#70040 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Yep I know
    I wanted to take out money from my town

#70043 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I vote down. I make a lot of money from embassy plots from my own town. I never deposit a single dollar now to my town for any reason.

If there were withdrawl, i would become rich easily again. I can take those taxes and give it to myself instead of the town. That is kindda bad and taxes/deposits should go ONLY to the town.

#70076 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

mod67, as I said, it is disabled such that mayors cant make money off their town, and thus will likely remain disabled because it was a good reason to remain disabled

#70078 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I also Vote Down since it will actually just make an advantage for the Mayors and they will most likely abuse that power.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!