I Volunteer to Host Eternal Craft

Home Forums Global General Discussion I Volunteer to Host Eternal Craft

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’m not replying for him, but I see this thread a lot in the ‘Recent Replies’ section, so maybe that’d be why he’s replying to this thread as often as he is.
    Anyways, I like that people are dedicated to bring something back, but the original EC community won’t come flooding back for it, that’s for sure.
    Don’t try and revive EC as EC, do what EC did for WhoCraft, and make it a kind of unofficial continuation.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by  megaseth.
    #135977 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

^^ this
    When we started EC we didn’t set the goal to be better and bigger than Whocraft. We just wanted to keep playing with the same rules and basically make a copy of it but with one difference: No map resets.

#135978 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

mind me just saying, why the heck are the flame wars going on? like really, over 10 months and still? like grow up, especialy since these flame wars are only happening because someone wants to do something good and bring back the fun that we had 10 months ago, but someone says nobody cares and to move on? like for real, let us do our thing, if it doesnt work it doesnt work oh well, but atleast were doing something… and i think we know who im talking to when i say this 😉

#135981 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

all i just need is all of the crackshot weapons in prison :/ what they do what name like that because i can make Crackshots..

#135992 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Jmillz, you bring up flame wars, but in the same post, you’re one of the ones fuelling a flame war.

#135994 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It is not always about you guys want. It’s about what we think that is best for our Server.

If you don’t like what we are doing then you can kindly not join the Server when it is done. Nothing to hard about doing so.

#135999 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

seth bud you can say what you want but i dont think im fueling anything at all, im simply saying that by him saying let it go just isnt going to fly, considering he is still on these forums talking crap, i think he is one that wants the server to come back, and by him saying let it go is a bunch of bull, because he himself cant let it go, or he would stop typing in http://www.eternalcraft.com, get what im sayin? hmu on skype bud :*

#136000 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

ain’t got you on skype nerd
    also I’m not replying otherwise to that because I’m not going to deal with more of this bullshit

#136005 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m not the one sitting here going “PLEASE, BRING BACK EC, I WANT TO PLAY EC”

#136007 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

but ander, pls bring back ec sir ander

Kappa

#136009 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Too be honest, I wanted EC back as much everyone else wanted. But over time.. I had lost the feel of EC and it’s server’s. It was getting old. And when I look back at Videos of EC, it makes me think on why I stayed their for so long. I could’ve went to bigger and better servers then EC ever was or going to be. I stayed here for a reason.

But, the time for EC is gone, and has been for an Year almost. We don’t want to make any of you join our new coming server, and tbh we don’t mind if you or don’t come. This is for the new comers, for our server. But for the few of those who want to join our new Server then they can when it is out. But no need to keep coming at us about our server.

I’m sure you guys seen many, and many.. Servers and people who have try to bring back EC, yet have failed doing so, or they just didn’t want to do it anymore.

We don’t want the 100% feel of EC back.. Surly not. We want some of the feel of EC back, such as Plugins, nothing more, nothing less.

But you guys can say whatever we won’t care nor will we ever care. We will do our thing over here, and you guys can sit and watch. Btw it must really mean something when people ” Don’t want EC back ” Yet still use the Forums of it.

#136012 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Directly for @tavon1924:

“Btw it must really mean something when people ‘ Don’t want EC back ‘ Yet still use the Forums of it”
    Yeah, it does indeed mean something, it means the EC community isn’t dead, the server is done, but the community is still a thing.

Inhospitable heat incoming:

EC is a community still, however small it has become, it wasn’t just a server. When I say I’ve moved on from EC, I mean I’ve accepted that EC the server is gone. Not once have I spammed the forums begging for the EC server to come back.

Eternalcraft.com is not solely for the server Eternalcraft, which is long gone, it is for the community that still is EC.

I shall say no more.

#137149 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

i volunteer now why cant u trust me by hosting it? :/ i just like it for like many years or months that i played… that was so cool but why not? i agree to host EternalCraft just 1 server or the Prison i just love it but please? @borncorp

#137150 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

At this point, I don’t think Born would mind anyone from the server to continue their own branch of the server, so just go ahead and do it, DerpPlaysMC, nobody is really going to stop you. It’s more a matter of getting players to join, but if you’re sure you can manage to host the server, I’m sure you’d know what you’d be doing.
    Also, if you want to play a continuation of the server, Christ & Rogue_Art have their own new server under the EC name, you can visit it @ http://www.eternalcrafts.ca/

#137151 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

is that the same as ec? im needing the prison files or whole files to host ec.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!