I Volunteer to Host Eternal Craft

Home Forums Global General Discussion I Volunteer to Host Eternal Craft

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

Hello its me DerpPlaysMC known as i hack in factions by flying and im a P3 in Prison i really want to host Eternal Craft i can do what i can do so please guys? if u really miss Eternal Craft let me host it im not a stupid kid want to host i even made a Server almost same as EternalCraft but except its not kinda same as same but it has A-E C4,Darts still working on other things and doing the mines and the Lucky Sponge i can config it im jr.Developer im still learning of being a Developer so please?, and maybe i need a little help of “PortForwarding”,my server is 1.8.8,still doing the warp pvp and lots still needed.. PICTURES https://snag.gy/4xsgmO.jpg https://snag.gy/2oVm6l.jpg https://snag.gy/1NQHnV.jpg https://snag.gy/IdJfyX.jpg that’s all… thank you please if u want to choose me please contact this email Derpling231@gmail.com

#135949 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

so please?

#135950 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

ClockSpeed or Borncorp

i remember when u did a event and i killed u and got a GOD ARMOR :/ and u take it away because u said it wasnt allowed but if u didnt take it i can sell it like 100mill per piece and be p10 for like 3 weeks… please

#135951 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Portforwarding isn’t gonna work. You’d need to pay for dedicated hosting.

I don’t think you quite understand why EC closed. It didn’t close because “No one wanted to host it” Born wanted to get a life and no one would take ownership and pay for hosting. Again, a portforward host is meant more for a small group of a few friends, not 100+ people at a time.

And also, I think 95% of the members of EC have moved on to other servers or other games entirely. I don’t think the word would get to a lot of people if we did open up again.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #135953 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“It didn’t close because “No one wanted to host it””
    “no one would take ownership and pay for hosting”

Anyways, pretty much what Ander said.
    The people I know that used to play EC either don’t play Minecraft anymore, or they rarely play it. It’d be pretty hard to actually run EC as it was back in the day.

#135955 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

well i can take the ownership and pay the hosting..

#135956 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

It’s an amazing idea.. but hoating eternalcraft will coat you about 100$ at least a month. i know it is not the money.. still hosting a dedicated server isn’t simple as a normal server.. it is all manual to connect the host to minecraft.. and u NEED dedicated for ec..

However, sine i have a dedicated server and we are making eternalcraft peison with Jmillz and ZeeKingEpic.. it would be my honor if you would like to help us.

Hit me on twitter @DummySalty if your intrested

#135958 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

that will be great

#135965 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

There is really no point in remaking EC, why don’t you just make another server?

EC will never be the same as before because EC wasn’t a server, it was a community.

So if you’re going to remake EC, just don’t, because I know I won’t even bother to pay a visit to the “new EC.”

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #135967 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@maxminoS that’s what I’ve been trying to say this whole time, but the fail platoon keeps persisting.

#135968 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Well, I get where you are coming from.

If you have seen my last post, about remaking prison. I said only the maps will be the same as EternalCraft prison. Also some other different configurations will be the same (Basics of EC). You can read it if you want. We have added custom made plugins to the prison, and we have added new economies. Nobody can do the same EC prison. Even staff, I’m working with ZeeKingEpic right now on prison. Although he was the manager of it, we still can’t do the same as EC prison, even though we are working as a team from EC prison community. First of all, EC prison was a different kind of server, and it is probably the hardest thing to remake, not to mention as you said it is a COMMUNITY, which is true.

I’m re-making ec prison to bring the memories back, through maps and other basic things in prison, but for the majority of other plugins in prison and server things, it is all different. I just chose to bring back the maps on my prison server, like the PLOTS, SPAWN, MINES, WARPS and the CRACKSHOTS which we are working on. But it is a different economy now.

Plus, I’m only doing PRISON not the whole EC.

#135970 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Like Salty said^

We’re not trying to re-make EternalCraft, the same. It will be the OG kind of EC. Just barely with the plugins and stuff. We’re just taking the Map and using that for now..
    Might build some new ranks, or even re build half of the ranks it self. Nothing to keep going on about. Sv, Cr, and MG. We don’t know for sure yet.. We may make those servers, but in our way, and in a better way.

Thank you guys for the Feedback, and stuff. Love hearing it from everyone.

#135971 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You cannot mix you community with the EC community. Your community won’t understand what the heck all of it is, and the EC community isn’t gonna bother with it. Everyone moved on, no one cares.

Also, stop getting tavon to help you every time you’re criticised. Fight your own battles lol.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #135973 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Lol your funny.

Salty, never asked me to fight his battle’s nor, called me up for backup. I’m just saying how I feel.

It seems as if, you’re the only one who cares about what we’re doing, and how we’re doing it. Let us think about that, and will get back to you and everyone, and keep them updated. Have a nice day. :)

#135974 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Well AnderZENZ i’m not sure what you are talking about…

but all i know, that if there is someone who is trying to make a fight it is you… and btw, thanks for trying to de-motivate us as a team from the beginning, because your actually motivating us.. and i’ll see from you is that you want to start a battle with me…

Not sure why you’re -*following every action and comment i write.. do i look like a spotlight to you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!