How did you get your nickname?

Home Forums Global Off topic How did you get your nickname?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  TheHighOreo 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Zevguns
    Participant

I’ll change the account’s password and send the pass privately Syd.
    I got my PC confiscated so plz wait a while.:(

#33504 Score: 0

darknight123
    Participant

My username: darknight123. I like batman a lot, so I wanted my username to be something to do with batman. He is also called the dark knight, and I wanted it to be darkknight. That was when I decided to delete a ‘k’, making it darknight, both words sharing the smae ‘k’. 123 at the end is just three random numbers :)

#33505 Score: 0

bleh
    Participant

I started playing Minecraft and the first ‘multiplayer’ game that I played was actually with Fibijean (like we just played together) and I had no idea what to name myself and I was skyping with her and she was like ‘Oh your username doesn’t matter’ and I had a brain fart and thought ‘bleh’

Now I’ve joined this server I realised that usernames do matter and everyone thinks I’m referring to vomit (thanks fi, thanks) xD

~Bleh ♡

• This reply was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by  bleh.
    #33507 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Lol brain fart

#33512 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

My name is back from when I was 7 a friend and I decided to make a club penguin account that we would share to make the name we took his name Jack Thompson and my name Tom Tune and combined the initials to get Jttt and the “3” comes from there being 3 T’s in a row the name stuck for me and I have used it for all my game accounts since 😀

• This reply was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by  jttt3.
    #33515 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

That makes you remember him on every one of your gaming account, Tom. :3

#33519 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Jttt3: [letting go of Jack’s hand] I’ll never let go, Jack. I promise.

#47779 Score: 0

MikeShinoda
    Participant

well Mike Shinoda is the rapper from Linkin park
    then 15 is my lucky number so i came up with MikeShinoda15

#47783 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I LOVE monopoly, so yeah, I said “no way it needs to begin with dice”. Then i got a loong list of ideas:
    -Diceman: nah
    -Dice’N’Roll: cool but i preferred another
    -DiceAndPoker: too much gambling
    -DiceDrums: sounds bad
    Then i got “Dicedead”. Well just because it sounds good and its a double “D”, i liked it 😀

#47784 Score: 0

Eden
    Participant

I accidentally used my real name, Eden, so i’m stuck with it.. 😛
    The ’91’ is just my fav no….

#47785 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I never replied in this post because I had no idea how I get my username O_o But at first I’m very sure that I want to put an ‘x’ on it… So yea..

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #47789 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Well, 7478 are my favorite digits and Skipper is because when I was a little kid I used to play this game called club penguin and cause I watched the penguins of madagscar and my favorite penguin was skipper, so Skipper7478 was my Club Penguin name. Then I used it for all other games I play.
    And yeah da sucka Skipper7478 was born.

-Skipper7478

#47798 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

My first username when i joined this server was “abdo” that’s a name everyone calls me irl, but then i bought minecraft and wanted another name. I was hungry at that time (no joke xD) so i decided to add something delicious to my username… OREOS. so i added oreo. That wasn’t enough though, i needed more words in my username, so i used what would describe my actions when i used “abdo”, everything i made was awkward, so i figured “no drunk guy could do that, maybe someone who is high?” and there it was: “TheHighOreo”.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!