Goodbye Eternal Craft (Even Though If I Will Be Unbanned Or Not)

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Goodbye Eternal Craft (Even Though If I Will Be Unbanned Or Not)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  k_forken 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

#111850 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’m glad to see you know how to exacerbate things, but it’s definitely possible to discuss things in a polite, civil manner.
    I’m also going to have to agree with what River said.

#111851 Score: 0

Anonymous

What Seth said… If we have to, we WILL block you on forums, and Perma IP + Name Ban ALL your accounts in all servers and the hub to completely lock you out…

#111852 Score: 0

popi423
    Participant

@BAD75
    If you are going to leave the server,just leave it….
    Dont make such a big fuss about this matter…
    We are not held reponsible for your matters.It is your decision if you want to hack but at the end of the day you will still get banned…

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  popi423.
    #111854 Score: 0

cjeesder
    Participant

Three words for u
    Shame On You

#111855 Score: 0

Anonymous

^^^

#111856 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Oh please… making such a stupid and retarded topic like this wont help people pity you bad… I see that you don’t learn a single thing from your bans and no one said you were banned for no reason, and we do not really care what you say about our server :) ALL we know is that the members and moderators in EC knows that we can develop EC not make it worse and we can take all the insults, hates and whatever you throw at us because it wont work

#111857 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

^^^
    Maybe if you didn’t attack my friends in this topic I would feel a different way

#111860 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

Uhmm question, how can you love EC and hate the team (most of the members anyway) behind the creation and success of EC at the same time? Makes no sense to me at least xD

#111862 Score: 0

Anonymous

Told ya, hes dumb enough to paradox himself…

#111863 Score: 0

Anonymous

Yeah, stop pitying yourself -.-

#111869 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

If only BAD75 just accepted the punishment even though he thinks he is not wrong, none of this would have happened :3
    But still, goodbye and good luck with your life. May you find a server and community that suits you :)

~May the Force Forke be with you!~

#111886 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Cya, although I will muss you too my friend. Good luck in life. My job is my job. i do my duty hope it doesn’t affect our relationship. Good Luck

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Own7ge.
    #111888 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

#thebeautifulpeople

#111890 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Btw Bad, I also wanted to kill you in prison before this happened, I dun know why.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!