Goodbye Eternal Craft (Even Though If I Will Be Unbanned Or Not)

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Goodbye Eternal Craft (Even Though If I Will Be Unbanned Or Not)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  k_forken 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

Your In-Game Name : BAD75
    I love Eternal Craft from day 1 and started playing it, BeastADragon (my classmate) invited me to this server and now I am leaving (for sure even if I am unbanned) I give up, no one wants to believe me besides Athensguy, not even BeastADragon, I still love Eternal Craft and will leave it even though I was never banned, I am actually leaving this server because I am sick of the people in this server, swearing, hacking (dont talk to me about this) and especially insulting, I have been thinking that the server doesnt respect members that much and have been thinking to be in a better server, way better and more crowded than this one, feel free to ban me in every server, permanent mute me because I’ll not be seeing u anymore, maybe in coincidence but who knows, I really hate those members, even some TrialMod+s, for whoever is reading this, I know that u must be thinking that I am also insulting but I dont care nor give a damn about it, you will maybe tell me that u want me to be here, or not but I will eventually leave this goddamn disrespectful server, for whoever wants to know who I hate the most, here are the names, Ender243, Melee49 (Sorry), xZero_Strike_ (Very Disappointed Of You For Disrespecting The Members), TheHighOreo and maxminoS (Disappointed With Your Behaviour), so u must be feeling like “Who Cares” but I just wanted to tell u who were the ones I hate the most, sorry Yaseen20, Own7ge, BeastADragon, 88green1 & Athensguy but I will never be able to see u again

Goodbye :'(

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  BAD75.
    #111824 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

You make it hard on yourself bringing all these negative comments, you could have just waited patiently until someone replies to you.

#111825 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Here we go. ._.
    “I still love Eternal Craft and will leave it even though I was never banned”
    But you did get banned…
    “have been thinking to be in a better server, way better and more crowded than this one”
    But since the better server you will play be more crowded, wouldn’t that mean there are more disrespectful players? I don’t know.
    “I still love Eternal Craft”
    “I am actually leaving this server because I am sick of the people in this server, swearing, hacking (dont talk to me about this) and especially insulting”
    “I have been thinking that the server doesnt respect members that much”
    “but I will eventually leave this goddamn disrespectful server”
    WTF MATE CHOOSE ONE
    “TheHighOreo and maxminoS (Disappointed With Your Behaviour)”
    What did I do? Well you commented on my behavior so tanks. <3
    “Goodbye :'(”
    bye

#111829 Score: 0

Anonymous

Winning Entries (100-399):

11th: 143 (Winner: JiaZheng2707) (Prize: 2 L Crates)

10th: 227 (Nearest Number: 231) (Loser: BAD75) (Disqualified due to his denied idiotic 3rd ban appeal for his 4th ban, and left EC for good, Congratulations!)

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/goodbye-eternal-craft-even-though-if-i-will-be-unbanned-or-not/

10th: 132 (Nearest Number: 133) (Winner: Matelo) (Prize: 3 Event Crates)

9th: 346 (Winner: TheHighOreo) (Prize: 3 Event Crates)

8th: 184 (Nearest Numbers: 169 and 199) (Winners: TheHighOreo, siverbullet, xTheLoneWolfxx) (Prize: 27 Diamond Blocks each)

7th: 255 (Nearest Numbers: 253 and 257) (Winners: DuhMajesticMist, Timothy) (Prize: 45 Diamond Blocks each)

6th: 122 (Winner: Ender243) (Prize: $1,000,000 In-Game Money)

5th: 397 (Nearest Numbers: 396 and 398) (Winners: Mr_Tito361, popi423, Grassfae) (Prize: $33,333.33 each)

Winning Entries (600-999)

4th: 702 (Nearest Numbers: 700 and 704) (Winners: Yaseen20, SnIpErIrO, oegaboy) (Prize: 3 L Crates each)

3rd: 971 (Nearest Numbers: 969 and 973) (Winners: TheGroarkes, DuhMajesticMist, PeterPlaysMC) (Prize: 3 Event Crates each)

2nd: 822 (Nearest Numbers: 821 and 823) (Winners: takoballball, TheHighOreo) (Prize: 96 Diamond Blocks each)

1st: 888 (Winners: maxwellx, TNT_Soren_TNT, oegaboy, takoballball) (Prize: $1,250,000 In-Game-Money each)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for participating. Please stay tuned for the next giveaway in December…

Congratulations BAD75, your accepted ‘ban application’ just got your prize given to someone else…

Either way, what others said, everyone’s tired of dealing with dumbasses…

#111830 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

Sorry wrong typing “I Will Be Leaving Eternal Craft Even If I Am Unbanned”

#111831 Score: 0

Anonymous

That is what happens with your ‘BAD” (Pun Intended) Karma, when you personally attack me with your own report against yourself…

I got a warn, which is pretty much nothing, while you got a ban, within the same report… Have fun with your future (No ‘BAD’ Intentions intended)

#111833 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

“Loser : BAD75”
    “Disqualified due to his denied idiotic 3rd ban appeal for his 4th ban, and left EC for good, Congratulations!”
    U even congratulated me for leaving, you should be ashamed of urself
    As I said, disrespectful beautiful people

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  megaseth.
    #111834 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

Idc If I swear coz u are all harmless, go remove my plot or do anything, I’ll not see you beautiful people anymore

#111835 Score: 0

Anonymous

I am not ashamed of myself, I did my event according to events on forums and in game… Also, please block this guy from the forums, since he requested to leave anyway…

#111836 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

Btw TheHighOreo, the server I am going to next is not as horrible as this one with beautiful disrespectful members, and Melee, Karma has nothing got to do, u r just lucky, and I was banned for doing nothing, again, but in the third ban I was still patient

#111837 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

I love you all and hope you live wonderful lives <3

#111839 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

I’m glad god created you, you’re all beautiful

#111840 Score: 0

Anonymous

I think… God should ask that question about you instead…

#111841 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Very funny BAD, I’m more amused than I am offended by your messages. Melee can say whatever he wants over Skype, I can find no evidence he said that in the forums.

Nice attitude, you clearly knew that only optifine and shaders were allowed. I hate to be rude, but I don’t think I’ll miss you at all, you’re annoying and disrespectful, and you even attempted to throw melee under the bus, failing. Bye.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #111842 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!