Goodbye ADCK..You will forever be remmembered :'(

Home Forums Survival General discussion Goodbye ADCK..You will forever be remmembered :'(

This topic contains 30 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  ADCKnight 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

GodProxy
    Participant

Hey ADCK…I read your mail and I know you cant go to EC anymore because of what you told me…So I am saying this final farewell ADCK..I will miss you.If ever your town falls…I will save it for you..I will promise you that..Goodbye Bro :'(

#57291 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

First of all, this is very sad, you spelt remembered wrong :(
    But look on the bright side! We can still understand you. And ADCK have been a good player in EC, I wish him luck and wish him to remember EternalCracked.

#57298 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

*has *i wish

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Antares6. Reason: bad keyboard
    #57301 Score: 0

GodProxy
    Participant

sorry for the incorrect spellings…Just so depressed :(

#57313 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Why is he leaving?

#57317 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Bye adck :( But why is he leaving?

#57324 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Goodbye to the best shop owner in hole EC

#57325 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

Bye ADCK
    D’:

#57332 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I will miss you ADCK. Thanks for supporting us when we started, thanks for making this a great community with your presence and work. EC wont be the same without you. I wish you the best luck on your future projects and please remember EC, and that you will always be welcome with open arms.

#57392 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Thanks guys, I’m leaving because of the constant destruction of my town, even though its supposed to be protected from such things by the admins and plugins.

First the fake upkeep rules forcing me to abandon 50% of my town to wilderness, including /warp Utopia which I captured in order to preserve, and /warp north which I paid $20 USD for.

But that wasn’t enough, no, the “no outpost” rule forcing me to abandon even more of my town.

But that wasn’t enough, no, then there was the removing all the villagers thing, villagers I spent millions on.

But that wasn’t enough, no, then the farm I spent 2 years building -and countless hours- was removed. A farm I didn’t even use myself, a farm I built for the server to attract more players and make it easier to get money.

All of these were removed to “fix the lag” none of them did.
    Are they replaced when they didn’t fix the lag? No.

I will be abandoning Blue_Sky_Mines when my donor runs out, Since I’d rather destroy the town myself rather than letting skills do it.
    I am only destroying it because skills has left me no other choice.

Born if you truly appreciate everything I’ve done, you’ll protect my town from skills instead of destroying it.

#57393 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Lots of Points I need to Clarify.

1. Upkeep? Ain’t it 4k for all town? I think u got confused between 100$ pert plot issue… either $10 or $100 i forgot… (GLAD IT”S OVER). That could have been ur mistake????

2. The outpost have to be 5 plots by 5 plots. They are allowed which people do it all the time, especially for claiming over fallen towns.

Lastly, I feel sorry for your lost. I noticed back then, there weren’t REFUND of any kind because there weren’t any problems at all. Ec was good back then…., but as a result, YOU HAVE TO HUNT THE MODS DOWN TO GET WHAT U WANT. Im damn serious… There have to be more head mods, more active mods, and one that REALLY GIVE a ****.

Note: Just watch out for xavier if u delete ur town. He will claim all of it. I know xavier got that face when he read the last part.

Farewell ADCK, I bought 1 item in ur shop and that was Trapdoors. Thanks for the awesome low price 😀

#57395 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

ADCK, I am sorry you feel that way. I believe the changes we have made are for the good of the community. It sucks to have a limit on villagers, but without it the farms of villagers would be lagging up the server.

Recently, the towers themselves were the cause of lag. I know you meant well when you built that tower, I would have done the same. Farms are fun to be built and I hate to impose rules about it, but we struggled for a long time to find the cause of lag and the moment we removed those towers the server went from 4 TPS to 20 TPS and has been like that ever since, I consider the lag issue fixed for now.

Regarding Blue Sky Mines I havent seen any intent in skills destroying it. As a matter of fact, skills have been trying to find solution for the land issues. He has been pushing the idea of expanding the borders, but with the lag issue on the way we couldnt develop that idea. I was more inclined towards opening a 2nd survival server to have more players. Anyways dude, I will make sure your town is preserved. If you wanna give it to someone else you trust to manage it let me know and I can change the mayor. I consider you a really smart person that tries to find a solution so everyone is happy, not only yourself. If you have any better solution for the issues we currently face I will be happy to hear them.

#57396 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

You say the lag is fixed, yet skills says he’s got to destroy my farm near /warp adck anyway.
    http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/farming-building-height-limit-rule/
    His intent isn’t the issue, his action are, my town is one third the size it used to be due to rules that were implemented in the past year, all in the name of curing lag, this month its all farms, next month what will the new cure for lag be?
    It’s only a matter of time until the new as yet unwritten rules reduce my town to dust, I’d rather be able to say to myself “that I built that town, and then destroyed it” rather than say “I let skills ruin everything I ever made”

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  ADCKnight.
    #57397 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Cya ADCK, you’ve been on this server for a long time it’s hard to think that you’re actually leaving right now :(

Cya old donor :(

#57401 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

ADCKnight, I’m completely convinced that you think I make up everything that happens in this server, to give everyone a hard time. There are reasons to this, and also all the changes aren’t my ideas alone. Anyways…

From everything you said ADCKnight, no hard feelings. Good luck to you and the choices you make in life, hope that you can find true happiness 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!