Future suggestions for the PR big update

Home Forums Prison Feedback Future suggestions for the PR big update

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

No

#132072 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Thats some flatter to me 20010821.
    For your infomation, im sharing this user with my younger bro who pvps for me, since my ip has max registered accounts due to my other youngest bro’s doing. My name is actually Samuel, and my 2nd youngest bro is Timothy, who doesnt go on the forums And may be quite rude. This is off topic, I will be doing another post about me since my bro is ticking people off.

#132073 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Uhm
    How will we know whether you Samuel or Timothy :v.
    PS:Try unregister old accounts to register new ones :)

#132074 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

You wont trevish.

#132077 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Just asking, anyone wants rank reset in prison 3.0? So we can experience the brand new server?

#132078 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Sure, also, I think the lottery should be nerfed. I skipped mines a, b, c, d and e, just because I won twice on it. On later stages it means nothing, but I noticed, that after I beaten these mines, the progress became much slower, and now I only come up, to buy 3 rickets.

#132081 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

No rank reset.We’ve been working hard

#132084 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

I want to give up my progress, so I can experience the plot of the prison. Also it would get rid of spawn campers, and everyone would have an easier start

#132087 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Gorbit99, if you want to reset your rank, just prestige yourself when you rank up to free. Then you will experience the whole prison again but with perks! ^_^

#132089 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

I mean, there will be a “plot” in prison 3.0. If you don’t start from the basics, the whole thing will be pointless

#132090 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

ClockSpeed mentioned about an option to let you reset rank, not an automatic process

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!