Future suggestions for the PR big update

Home Forums Prison Feedback Future suggestions for the PR big update

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Timothy
    Participant

In prison, life seems to get pretty boring when you mine all day, backstab your friends and hunt for bounties. Just like the halloween event, add more hostile mobs into the gameplay like guardians. Possibly, we could have some mini adventures quests and boss fights taking place in abandoned mines or old decommissioned prison facilities due to the supernatural or whatever. Smaller quests would include clearing sliverfish infestations as part of prison duty. Should any of these or similar ideas be introduced, I assure that prison would be much more interesting. As ClockSpeed said about doing time travel themed or planet escape styled prison, thus suggestions may be deemed useful. Maybe include some sci-fi elements too!

Next, about the crackshots, they should have actual skins instead of oversized black and purple blocks. For example, shivs should look like flints and darts should look like arrows. Special crackshots like mark of deaths should look like enchanted arrows or maybe firecharges.
    I hope that we can discuss about ideas for future updates together and share more suggestions in order to keep the both alive and interesting. Remember that we have to compete with other thriving servers too.

~ S

#131987 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Mini-Adventure Quests= Simply Quests
    Clock said each rank will have their quests and there will be achievements as well.
    For the mobs..I don’t know what to say
    Could be good in the “outerworld” <–Something i suggested to Clock who said that will be implemented After Prison 3.0 update,so yeah..Maybe

For the crackshots:
    Some players and I suggested to add EC Prison own texture pack to give better texture to the crackshot items.It might be added since CLock do find it interesting.However ,it’s rather hard to make :c

#131990 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

About The Texture Pack i ll be Working on it as soon as i get Time !!

The Mini-Adventure Quests as Trevish Said its the same as Quests
    Me and Clock Decided That each Rank will have Max 5 or 6 Quests
    So it ll be Fun 😛

And About Boss Fights Thats a Really Good Idea I am already Working on a project for Prison Using This Idea!!

New Sneak Peek !! : BANK HEIST!

#131991 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

EMG gta 5 bank heist!!

#131994 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Maybe there will be 5 quests for each rank and can be done once a day.

Then each rank probably will have a bigger quest like the boss fight Timothy said, with bigger rewards, and only can be completed once a week.

It will be interesting if the “bigger quest” has co-op element inside, like world of Warcraft dungeon raids.

If you need help with quest suggestions i would be happy to help.

#132008 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

The co-op idea is also good!
    The thought of having a prequel or epilogue, like how you got into jail. I have heard of the idea about prison gangs, but it would not be nice as it creates oppression againt the low rankers when all the prestige ranks create clans/gangs for them selves. It adds an rpg element, but I think its to complicated.

As for the crackshots, I understand that they are very difficult to modify. If I was correct, it was skills who developed it.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Timothy.
    #132011 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

More quest ideas, zombie (All undead mobs) outbreak in old prisons, and an alien (silverfish slimes and blaze) infested interglactic prison facility. For the bosses they can be the wither and other modified buffed mods like those in factions. Also think about sneaking in an illegal shotgun into prison! If possible, some bosses could shoot MoDs too.

#132025 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Example of an adventure:

In <some> era, there was a warlock who cursed the local mineshaft, now the mineshaft is abandoned and filled with demons, who kills anyone who dares to trepass their domain. Lately, these demons had been bringing unrest to the people of the local villages, there were nightmares, people dying while sleeping and possession of souls!

The governor asked a volunteer to enter this dangerous mineshaft, to kill the warlork and bring peace and income to the village again. But before you can kill the warlock, you must traverse through the mineshaft filled with dangerous demons, creepy creatures, traps, parkours and puzzles. The one who kills the warlock will be rewarded with lots of money.

Enter this mission in groups of 3 brave souls, everyone must cooperate with each other to complete this mission. Good luck, may the luck be with you.

#132030 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I apologise for double posting, I’m on mobile so its kinda hard to edit without the edit button.

In general, all these “mini adventures” should not be too long, probably like 30 mins to 1 hour is good. These mini adventures are considered as weekly quest.

For big weekly quest that can only be attempted once a week, the quest will take a very long time to complete, probably 3-5 days, with big rewards for completion. Examples like “Get me 2048 (32 stacks) diamond blocks”

The smaller daily quest can be done very quickly Example like “Get me 64 logs”

#132033 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Dragon, about your idea and mine, they should be somehow related to prison, like condemmed prisoners are sent or thrown to do the king`s bidding to obtain freedom, just like the Coliseum of Rome. 32 stacks of diamonds takes alot of time, and repeating them can be boring. Perhaps special quest blocks should spawn in mines with different textures, like a quest to find missing crystal shards and so on, similar to the warden sponges. The only problems would be developing them and covering up exploitable glitches.

#132039 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Possible, so like in the mines there may be hidden treasures and powerful artefacts that gives lots of rewards or does powerful things

Anyway, here’s the compiled list of suggestions for Prison 3.0 – Time Travel theme
    I apologise if i missed out anything.

>> More Timed events
    Events/Server-wide boosts that last for a certain number of days
    Examples:
    – Support Events (Reduction in all rank up prices)
    – Economic Inflation (Increase in the sell price of all items)
    – King of the Hill (Strength for all players, +50% bounty)
    – Hasty Mining (Haste for all players)
    – Struck Gold (Increase ore rates for all mines)
    – Mining Milestone (Mine a certain number of blocks to earn a certain rewards, resets when event ends)

>> Quests
    – Short Duration Quests: Daily quest, can be completed quickly.
    – Long Duration Quests: Weekly quest, takes a long time to complete.
    – Adventure Quests: Weekly quest, complete an adventure in a dungeon or a raid, can be single player or co-op

>> Custom resource pack for Crackshots

>> Achievements

>> Loot chests

>> Make the game like story mode gameplay

>> PvP Mines

>> Mines suggestions
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/suggestions-to-improve-mines-and-blocks/

>> Excavated Treasure or Curse in Mines
    Treasure can give players money, status boost and other good stuff.
    Curse can kill the player, status debuff and other bad stuff.

#132041 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

We already have mining milestone rewards and /blocks fyi.

#132042 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I know, this suggested mining event is different.

It has its own set of rewards and resets when the event ends.
    So everytime this event starts, you will start with 0 blocks and the block count can only increase during the event.

#132064 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

It can be like mining specific blocks such as quartz too. Perhaps more tekkit/technic inspired crackshots could be made if we have programmers such as skills here with us.

#132067 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

have u ever noticed that Timothy’s language is advanced and vivid consider the others’ replies :3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!