Fun!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Fun!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Skipper7478 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • Author

x
    Participant
    1 pt

MAH e-MAIL
    EangoZhiar@gmail.com
    Mah Google+

Mah website

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  x. Reason: CUZ OF DA LINKS
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  x. Reason: CUZ I NEED DA LINK TO WORK
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  x. Reason: DA LINKS NOOO!!!!
    #41423 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

^Yeah. Fun^
    Still cant get da links.
    http://zeawesomepeople.weebly.com
    ^Mah web^
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/101184669507438821189/posts
    google + ^
    EangoZhiar@gmail.com
    ^ e – mail ^
    ><[) XD ><[)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  x. Reason: i NEED XD and >
    #41427 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

heyy heyy heyy real egg prof is here.

#41431 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

10 1-3 sentence horror stories (WARNING CREEPINESS AHEAD STILL NOT ENOUGH TO SCARE A RUSSIAN THOUGH):

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”

The doctors told the amputee he might experience a phantom limb from time to time. Nobody prepared him for the moments though, when he felt cold fingers brush across his phantom hand.

I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

Don’t be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing. He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious.

She wondered why she was casting two shadows. Afterall, there was only a single lightbulb.

It sat on my shelf, with thoughtless porcelain eyes and the prettiest pink doll dress I could find. Why did she have to be born still?

The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.

There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

#41436 Score: 0

xxyyxx
    Participant

YAYYYYYY! TAKO YOU WATCH KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!!! WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO!OMG OMG OMG OMG! KHR FOR THE WIN!!!!! TSUNA AND GIOTTO IS AWESOME!!!!!!
    KUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU
    Oh, do you go to fanfiction.net?

#41437 Score: 0

xxyyxx
    Participant

Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.

Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.

Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.

Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hogwarts has seen in a while.

Professor McGonagall … does not take herself too seriously. It is a bad idea to tell her.

Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.

Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy … disagrees.

Hermione Granger … has PMS and a wand.

Ron Weasley … is very afraid.

Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.

Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.

Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.

George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.

Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.

James Potter … doesn’t believe her.

Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.

Sirius Black … killed by drapery.

Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.

Bellatrix Black … is quietly going insane.

Narcissa Black … would like a new hairbrush.

Lucius Malfoy … does not like to be referred to as ‘Luscious Mouthful’.

Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if HP were to put on earmuffs and pull out a mandrake in his presence and/or make fun of his distinct lack of facial features while doing so.

Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.

Slytherins … will push someone else off.

Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.

Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.

The Rules of Hogwarts

1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.

2) I am not allowed to sing, “We’re Off to See the Wizard” while skipping off to the Headmaster’s office.

3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.

4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick.

5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.

6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.

7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is “after my lucky charms”.

8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It’s taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.

9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus’s “time of the month”.

10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand.

11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they’re real animals.

12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as “The Force”.

13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is “Extra Herbology Work”.

14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.

15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.

16) I will not lock the Slytherin’s and Gryffindor’s in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.

17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of “The Knights of the Round Table” for the Christmas Feast.

18) I am not allowed to declare an official “Hug A Slytherin Day”.

19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.

20) It is not necessary to yell, “BURN!” Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.

21) I will not use the phrase, “Get a Life” when talking to Voldemort.

22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.

23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.

24) I will stop referring to showering as “Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full”.

25) I will not make, “OMGWTF” a spell.

26) It is not necessary to yell, “BAM” every time I Apparate.

27) I will not steal Gryffindor’s sword from Dumbledore’s office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween.

28) I will not poke Hufflepuff’s with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they’re “covered in bee’s”.

29) “I’ve heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood’s name” is not a challenge.

30) I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write, “Told you I was Hard Core”.

31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin.

32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.

33) I will not start every potion’s class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.

34) I will not call the Weasely twins, “bookends”.

35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.

36) I do not have an Emmett Cullen Patronus.

37) I will not lick Trevor the toad.

38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, “Firewhiskey”.

39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween and ask Harry if he forgives me for what I’ve done.

40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.

41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight’s Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, ‘Ni’ from various directions.

42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.

43) “To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not a career choice.

44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape or Draco Malfoy is the Voice of God.

45)I will not ask Sirius if he’s really serious.

VONGOLA FAMILY FOREVAAAAA! Unless you’re Bya bya. He’sCute.

#41438 Score: 0

xxyyxx
    Participant

Any KHR fans here? Let’s roleplay!
    Kufufu, kufufu, kufufu no fu!

Hibari is cool. I want his swishy cloak.

Yuni is badass, she’s goddamn awesome.

Hibari is just like sasuke. Overly ‘hn’ing

Neji is goddamn emo, but he’s destined to end up with tenten

Temari does not think that it is too troublesome to go out with Shikamaru

Shikamaru disagrees.

Sakura wants to kill naruto.

Naruto is hiding.

Yamato is a ghoul in disguise.

Ibiki thinks that his scars are cool.

Itachi hates people asking him whether he needs a hand to cross the road or whether he is fine carrying such a heavy load of groceries because he’s old.

Tsuna is scared of reborn.

Reborn knows it and is smirking.

Kyoko has oblivious sparkles around her.

Haru loves to cosplay.

Mukuro does too.

The author thinks it would be a crack pairing if Mukuro and Haru end up together.

Mukuro is kufufu-ing, ready to stab the author with a giant fork

Mukuro corrects it, IT IS A TRIDENT YOU STUPID AUTHOR, NOT A FORK!

Gokudera hates baseball

Yamamoto loves it.

The author is supportive of Yaoi and wants a pairing of 5980.

#41439 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Umm….. Dafuq?

#41455 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

BAACK!This one will be short i think…

Title: Why throwing snowballs is restricted in creative,and why throwing eggs is not

I dk if it was really like this…

SO,(yeah cause “so” is “so” good) in the beggining of EC creative, that was… Super crap. We can explode tnts, throw snowballs and everything… (Ofc i dk bout what i just said) BUT *someone* got the idea of using PLOTME plugin… Still tnts and snowballs…
    Then, *someone* got the idea of restricting the tnts and the snowballs and some other blocks and thingies.
    That was so goooood: no more griefin,no more super mega giga griefin, and no more tnt and lava griefin too (<— LOL).
    Everybody forgot about the eggs… And *someone* got the idea of playing survival lets play here on creative (<— wtf) server. When it was his birthday, he decided he wanna make a cake (woooohooo) . He found a chicken, then he got eggs with this chicken.
    He maked the cake. Then he seen “omfg now i m 18″… And he resigned. In honor (yes honor) of him, we can throw eggs as many as we want.

And that was the end of this short history… Maybe we can throw snowballs but we cant throw eggs, i forgot… Its been a while i didnt connected in creative 😛 Oh, and, the *someone* WASNT me, i m sure u ll find a creative mod or admin who resigned one time. Well this story is for this guy, the first who resigned in creative. I dont even know who it is, np…

Autor: me. howdafuq can omlet write a story like this one?

#41480 Score: 0

xxyyxx
    Participant

It’s KHR dood. KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN ROCKS!! NARUTO ROCKS!!! WOOOHOOOOO!

#41532 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

ok lucariokom I know it’s a topic to have fun, but please no spamming.

#41534 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

2 guys walk into a bar. First one orders H2O. The other one says he wants H2O too. The second one dies.

#41535 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

I don’t get it.

#41536 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

^Wtf?

Title:Chicken war… Thats crap

SO, there was a farm where there was 2 clans of chickens: BUTTER eggs, and DIME eggs. One was super magnificient, the second was super powered.
    They started the battle. But when they seen that was feggin ridiculous, they stopped and asked teams everywhere to the other mobs. So there was “team butter”, with pigs, zombies,skeles, butter chickens and wither, and the “team extreme”, with cows, blazes, ender drag, enderman, ghasts and dime chickens… And all this was on EC (u ll see whyd its important to say it was here).
    So they beginned to fight, ofc in pvphill. Pro4 players were screwed, icouch’s said “wtf is that shit?”, omlet’s said “as long they blow up everyone but me i m fine…”
    But because in EC team extreme isnt allowed, they fEGGed off and all died.

And that was the end of the story. Hope u liked it! And for the Team Extreme thing, its just cause i saw one time theres a thingy named like this that its restricted.

Autor:meeh

#41538 Score: 0

Participant

srsly wtf lucario.
    and eggman here and here

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!