Fun!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Fun!

This topic contains 90 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Skipper7478 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

I have created this topic so people can have some fun. Post jokes, stories, and that kind of stuff, but please no swearing, innapropriate things(sex, drugs…etc) and please don’t be rude to other people.

Hope this topic entertains a bit and gets all of us more into the forums!
    And of course: REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!!!

#41351 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Sssshhhhh its cemetery here and u wanna have fun? Ok that is EGGcellent thats EGGxactly what the forums need, ur… EGG.
    Stories? FEGG this…

#41352 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

I feel like eating an egg now thanks to u.

#41353 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

OMLET-FACE00 WHERE ARE U WE NEED U

#41355 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

xD

#41356 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I found a FEGGY story… On eggs…
    Once uppon a tiiime, there was a BIG BIG skyblock iiiisllaand. His owner got TONS of eggs!! Everybody loved buying his butter eggs,cow eggs,etc…
    BUT ONE DAY (D:) a guy hacked his account and got all the eggs, and the chickens too!! D:
    The guy who ve been hacked was desesperating: all his eggs dissapeared when he logged on :( he had nothing to do of his skyblock now, so he said in chat “WHERE ARE THE EGGS??!WHERE ARE THEY??!”
    He searched every single island… He was bout to give up, WHEN HE SAY IT!!!A TREE FUULL OF EGGS,WITH A GUY EATING OMELETS UNDER IT!!
    The old egg seller decided to make a JUMP BOOST potion, and to jump from the island next to it,ofc he did a bridge and all…
    *JUMP* he landed on the island, and then said :”I LL GET BACK MY EGGS!!!” (Ofc he got warned huuhuuh)
    The stealer “f***” then he slapped him with his kockback 2 shovel.

And that was the end of this fEGGing history.

Autor:ofc its me,who can be egg obssesed else than me? Oh yeeaah maybe omlet…

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead.
    #41359 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Uh oh.
    I found Dice’s true indentity! Toni, hurry! D:
    null

#41362 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Lol…can u send me this by email plz ? πŸ˜› dicedeadmc@gmail.com
    Thanks πŸ˜€

PS:That was me in the story the guy who stealed the eggs πŸ˜‰ and for those who are wondering no its not real

Forget for the pic i m so stupid i forgot i can save it :)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: BECAUSE
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Or i ll get an email
    #41364 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

πŸ˜› :) πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ :) :(

#41365 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

That EGG story is so random…

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Skipper7478. Reason: I didn't refresh the page so maybe xavier would of got offended
    #41367 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Wow I posted this bout 30 mins ago and everyone is posting. Finally SUCCESS!!!

#41369 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

😐 Someone close this topic so that skipper can get pissed :)

#41373 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

BEFORE CLOSING HAHA I GOT ANOTHER STORY

Title:The man who wanna cookies and the guy who wnna make a cake

Hum hum. This really happend in server, one day, we were like only 10-12… And i m not in it.

SO, there was a guy who wanted to make cookies… And this guy thought cookies need eggs (maybe it really need i forgot recipe for cookies -yes, its possible). He had almost no money, like 100$ only… And thats when another guy pop out and wanted to make A CAKE cause its his bro’s birthday… And this guy too didnt got alot of money, maybe only like 120$.
    They searched everywhere… I was following them, hiding the stack of eggs i got in my inventory (yes ofc when u talk bout eggs i m here, howdafuq can i make a story of eggs and i m not in) . They were searching for 2 eggs,each one of them (so theres needance of 4).
    They did /warp adck: too expansive. /warp best: out of stock. /warp costco: they didnt even wondered there was floors and more than one place of shop.
    I knew there was super cheap eggs in china shop… Each egg for 50$. I purchased ALL but 1 egg…
    They were enraging: there was shops where its too expansive (for them!), others where its out of stock… Finally, they did /warp china… They took like 15 minutes to finally see the egg…
    The guy who wanna make a cake took it. He was super happy, but when he clicked again,… No eggs D:
    *spanish swearing* if i understond good, the guy who wanna make cookies was enraging cause the other guy took all the other eggs, but he was wrong. Then the guy who wanna make a cake started swearing too… Why? Probably he was saying that the other guy buyed ALL the eggs…
    They fighted in the pvphill… What a noobie fight… They click soo sloow…
    The guy who wanna make a cake killed the other, but a dime pvper just shooted him.
    Because i m good i messaged each one of them and gived them some eggs.

And there was the end of this true story.

Autor:TheNewDoctorEggman, me πŸ˜›

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Pressed submit by mistake
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Finished the story
    #41377 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

zevguns I think you forgot to read the rules of this topic: no swearing. And I don’t konow why would they close this topic, it’s to have some fun ang get more people active in the forums.

#41378 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Lol dicedead cool story. I belive that it happend, anything can happen in the server.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!