Eternalcraft [BETA] RELEASE

Home Forums Survival News / Announcements Eternalcraft [BETA] RELEASE

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hmm.. Wrayth does have a point but like we have said.. EC2’s goal is too make the money system much harder then before.. Maybe Donators should get like no taxes at all or just a small tax per day, idk the higher staff will figure it out..

If the server collects taxes per day maybe we should change it to once a Week or so

#136537 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Sooner or later the whole Tax thing will just ruin the fun of the Server.

Not only it’s not fair for others, but that’s just asking for too much from the Community. That mostly means… As I join the Server i got to go and make Cash, and hope I got enough cash for myself and this Tax. And that’s just for those who may not even have time to play.

They won’t try and spend time on the Server, they’ll just leave. I understand you guys want things to be harder then what it was before, but there are other ways of doing so. Not just making people stay online longer then they should.

And I’m sure a few people will have their Life problems to go on, and may not want to even go online and worry about all of that other stuff. Yet they’re going to pay for not joining the Server that one or two days of the week.

No matter how hard you make the Server it’ll always be easy to someone else. It’s like this for any Server to be honest. Lower the cost for Crops and Mob drops are mostly nothing to Players. I mean more time will be needed. Or even bigger Farms are needed.

But look at it…. People had big ass Farms anyways. so they’ll make them bigger and etc. But that is for other story to tell.

#136546 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I thought you left tavon .-. (sorry I mean 2federal)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!