EC revival?

Home Forums Global Feedbacks / Suggestions EC revival?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Alright.

#136814 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Guess I should explain why I am not helping out with the website issue. The thing is that since I have no involvement in this project things can get out of control pretty quickly without my awareness.

When I hosted the server I acknowledged that we were cracked, but I tried to promote good values and friendship among the community. If an owner decides to do shady things with the server I wouldn’t be able to react quickly and since the website is registered under my name I feel I could get in trouble for the actions of others. Hell, even when I was involved people held me responsible when a mod abused and demanded me to take action and I don’t have time to deal with those issues anymore.

Additionally, I don’t have time to promote/demote people in the website and I have had experiences in which mods go rogue and I have to restore a backup or fix issues, so I rather just play safe and let people have control over their own website, this way if things go bad they will gain experience on how to fix things.

#136815 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I knew born wanted us to make a new website because of the following reasons.. called it nubs

#136819 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Yeah? What else do you know?

#136823 Score: 1

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

born likes animals.

(hope i’m right)

#136824 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Sometimes I’m worried that Born might not actually be a polar bear.

#136837 Score: 1

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Will you?

#136840 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Born is it possible for you to privately message me on skype?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!