Do an autobiography!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Do an autobiography!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

BlonFTW
    Participant

Hello, My name is Nick Tran! I was born in Taiwan, And was immigrated in Australia, I had an older brother but he died from heart failure when he was born, And thats why I was Born 😉 I love to play Soccer and My favorite animal is Koalas and I am 15 Years old and I have tons of family over in Germany and in US. And I got a Visa to go to the anywhere to study there and I go to school with Pirate.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  BlonFTW.
    #74177 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I was born back in the day in a city my father helped build. Sadly, he was killed for what he did. I was left orphaned and was taken care of by my butler. I never learned to really live. For a while my life had no meaning. I was rich but I had no use for money. I traveled. I stole. I was put in jail. In there I was contacted by someone who changed my life. He trained me and gave me a purpose. But when I learnt his true ideals, I destroyed him and everything he worked for. I returned to my home to exact revenge on those who wronged me…. My name is Bruce Wayne.

#74182 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I was born to my mother father and sister. My mother had the power of the imperfect angel as it was known, a rare power that was given at the time. My older sister did as well. My father didn’t have those powers and neither did I or so I thought. We lived under the rulings of the StarkJegan Vanguard nation. We were a happy family for the time, me and my sister always getting along. However when the StarkJegan Vanguard was over thrown by an unknown force, they forced my mother to join the army to destroy the other 6 neutral nations. When my mother refused and the army tried by force, my father defended her due to my mother not wanting to hurt anyone. However when my father was killed defending my mother, my mother turned to a dark demeanor. She held onto my father’s dead corpse, literally. When she was about to die, she released her power of the imperfect angel to me and my sister. Since my sister had the power, her imperfect angel grew to a perfect angel. I however got an imperfect angel. Me and my sister accidentally went our separate ways when our uncle and aunt took us both in and had to split. I lived in the mountains while my sister lived in the Haven territories.

10 years later when I’m at the age of 16, I was attacked by the StarkJegan Vanguard now called the Bloodlust Vanguard. They wanted my imperfect angel. My uncle died in the attack defending me. I ran off into the woods and hit there for 1 week. A team known as the tri stars from the Bloodlust Vanguard found me. They tried to kill me, however I was saved by a cloaked figure. She was scary though, she had a maniacal smile and she had a crazy urge to hurt anyone she killed. Who was she, she was my older sister. My older sister took care of me. She trained me hard and made me stronger. She trained me to use my powers of the imperfect angel. We only had each other at this point and we were happy being with each other and taking care of each other. However all good things come to an end, the bloodlust found us again. This time my sister was killed in the attack. I was left alone. They had caught me, however in my rage, I activated my imperfect angel. I killed half the force sent to kill me before I was finally captured. I was taken prisoner, tortured, but not until I broke out of the prison and broke everyone else out.

To this day I lurk in unknown lands trying to find my sister. Although everyone says she’s died, I know she’s still alive somewhere.

#74191 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

My name is Leonando134 (Leonando Arief) i live in indonesia,im 12 years old going to 13 at 21st of august, i play minecraft about a year ago and i joined EC since 30th of march and my skype name is : leonando134

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Leonando134.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Leonando134.
    #74194 Score: 0

Adrenalinemc
    Participant

I lived when i was born. I lived everyday to this day. To this day, i am alive.I am as old as long as i have lived. I live somewhere where i was born till this day. I play minecraft as long as i am alive. My name has been the same since i was born.

#74207 Score: 0

epicskycat
    Participant

hI.

i did not choose my in-game name, a friend did & gave it to me.

I’m Brittany, born 4 March, something-years-old (idk if i wanna say), and from New Zealand (u shuld go there it so amaze wow). I’m extremely shy – kinda why I lurk – and i’m lazy. I like food, art and food, sleeping.

I’m not going to go to my sad side of my life bc you’ll feel sorry for me or cry or something, i just don’t want to gain attention from it.

woo after 30 mins i finished typing this

#74208 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

^
    lol XD

#74211 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

-Hii, My name is Ula (Adara) I am 69 year old, I was born in California but moved far away (Almost 2k miles away c;) I played EC for a year and a couple months now. I played Minecraft in 2012 February. I love food, food loves me. ;D

(It’s interesting reading people’s stories o;)

#74230 Score: 0

My name is Richard Thomas Ivan. I was born on the 19th of January, 1999. I am fifteen years old. My mom was British, and my dad is Russian. I live in Moscow, Russia. My hobbies are reading, playing video games, drinking, making Mercury Fulminate, and brewing vodka. I prefer Russian Standard Vodka over Absolut Vodka. I’ve been playing Minecraft for three years, and this is my second year on EC. My skype is richard.ivan111 (anyone can add me)

#74854 Score: 0

Yoruichi
    Participant

My name is Yoruichi! And my hobbies include turning into a cat at the most random of times, making ichigo blush when I change back from Cat to Human and end up naked, trying to convince Kisuke that his hat really looks good on me, and Sui Fon that she needs to chill.

Other than that, I am the Shihoin Clan’s head, and I occasionally go and annoy Byakuya-boy, just because I can.

My mother was an Amazon warrior, and my dad was a kitty-cat.

I WUV MY DAD!

Ahem. Anyways, I enjoy lying in the sun and taking naps that block other people’s way. I like trolling other people by responding in a very deep male cat voice when I’m a Cat, and then when I poof I’m actually female (But in real life I’m male. Srs.)

Anyways I met this really cute person called Kisuke Urahara one day when I was all alone in my mansion in my kitty form, he was the only person that didn’t faint when I turned back into a (Naked~) girl!

I have like 548734582892 cats living in my mansion and cuddlykins really likes bellyrubs and I can meow to them!

Until I met Ichigo and had a hell of a time teasing him, I was bored.

That’s my life! Want to pet me?

(Hahahaha I think I’m having waaaaay too much fun doing this.)

#104739 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I love it when Own gets owned by my awesomeness >:O

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!