Do an autobiography!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Do an autobiography!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

jellytimemt
    Participant

do an autobiography of you, with your real name and year, and all your experience about Minecraft 😀

EXAMPLE:

Hello I am jellytimemt (José Rosas) I have 16 years old, I live in Panama, i play minecraft for 4 years and start to play in EternalCracked since May this year 😀

#74152 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

We cannot let other players tell their personal information. I mean, if I knew your real life name, I could google it up, and probably find you irl.

#74155 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I see no problem about it, if the player wants to reveal personal info EC would not be responsible for it. Its not encouraged but its also not forbidden. Also, its the internet and people can make up fake info.

#74156 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Hello, I am megaSeth020, I am 18 years old, I live in Australia (Yeah, that one country where everything can kill you), I’ve played Minecraft for about 3 years now, started playing on EternalCracked on the 2nd of September 2012.

I’VE DONE ALL BUT THE NAME C:
    No name for privacy reasons xD

(My tag doe >:D)

#74158 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

I KNOW YOUR NAME XD

#74159 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Ello there
    My name is pouyan vahid roudsari
    Live in borås , Sweden
    14 years old , will be 15 in 1 month.
    Playing mc about 1 and half year in EC
    :)

#74160 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Im RiverRunner600 , originally Lebanese. Currently living in the states for About a year. 14 years old born on the 23rd of december. The first experience i played minecraft was on minecraft pe . Yea so it got boring and i needed a change . I started playing on pc much more often and joined the server on 2012 , but i was too noobic during that time of period. I left and re-joined back on a new account which is currently this one. Also….
    Love pizza
    School sooooocks

#74161 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

SCHOOOL SOOOOOOOCKS Who agrees ?????????????

#74162 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I’m Chuck Norris, I’m 42 years old, and I live in Mars. Also, I don’t play Minecraft, Minecraft plays me >:o.

*obviously fake, right?*

#74163 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

My name is Cristiano Ronaldo, I was born on the lovely island called Funchal, Madeira, near Portugal. I was named after my fathers favorite actor, Ronald Reagan. My family was very poor, we lived in a small tin roof shack that overlooked the ocean. My early life was very hard my father was a gardener, who drank too much. My mother was a very hard working person she worked as a cook and a cleaning person.

The way I first discovered my true talent in football was all thanks to my dad because he was an equipment manager at a boys club, he was the one who introduced me to football. By the time I was 10 years old I was already recognized as a phenomenon – a kid who ate, slept and drank the game. All I wanted to do was play football, I loved football so much I sometimes skipped meals and climbed out my bedroom window with a football when I was suppose to be doing my homework. By my early teens my talent and legend had grown so large that they sent me to Portugal to join my 1st real club Sporting Portugal.

And at that same year playing for Sporting Portugal we had a game against Manchester United and I impressed so many people with my skills, wowing even my opponents with my footwork and deft skill. I made so much of an impression that a number of United players went to their manager and asked him to sign me in (I was only 16 by the way). It wasn’t long before the club payed me 12 million euros to join, a record fee for a player my age.

I showed my promise and my loyalty to Man. Utd at the 2004 FA Cup Final, scoring the teams first three goals and helping them capture the championship. In 2008, a year after signing a 5 year 31 million euro contract, I put together one of the clubs nicest seasons in history, setting a franchise record of goals scored (42) and earning myself Fifa World of the Year Honor. I helped Manchester steer to three Premier League Titles.

But very sadly, my time in England was marred by my mothers 2007 struggle with breast cancer and my father death of alcohol-related illness in 2005. It was so hard for me because I had been so close to my father, especially because I always tried to make him quit drinking and enter rehab. (Also that is why I don’t drink and smoke)

After a while of playing for Manchester United speculation swirled that I wanted to play else where (and closer to Portugal). So in 2009 when Spanish soccer club Real Madrid (Hala Madrid) agreed to pay United a record 131 million dollars to sign me in, nobody was that surprised to see my leave United.

In Real I’ve gotten the FIFA World Player of the year award, won the Ballon D’OR, and been named UEFA Club Forward of the Year.

the end c:

#74164 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

Wow, Such a great story of your life Pirate, How did I not know this when I went to school with you? I heard you always talk about Football. But Now I know the real story, I am sorry for your parents lost, Hope you can still play Football no matter what comes up in your life.

#74165 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Hi, my name is Mihajlo Prpos and I’m from Serbia. I’m 16 years old, playing mc for 4 years and joined EC in february 2012…
    That’s it, gg for me :d

#74166 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

HI MY NAME IS EPIC AND I AM EPIC THE KING OF Epicness and i make EPIC MOVIES/FILMS Thats my ingame Nick

YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE IRL SIDE OF ME YOU LL CRY i am not kidding

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  ZeeKingEpic.
    #74169 Score: 0

FuzzyMonkey
    Participant

Hiiiiii ^.^ my name is Fuzzy Martinez. i am 3 Fuzzy years old, and i live in FuzzyLand(State) in FuZzYWorld(Country with Monarch Government) I am tHe King of FuzzinesS… no one is fuZzier than KingFuzzyMonkey… my Fuzzy Birthday is FuzzyFunMonth 28, 19FuzziestYearEver98… I LOVE FUZZINESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#74171 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

My name is Cj (Chris junior) my dads name is also Chris, I’m from Canada! Anyone else? No ok… I play baseball and love it, but now the seasons over so Ec is my main hobby till baseballs back :) I’m 15 years old and that’s all you need to know :) good day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!