Bring Back EternalCracked

Home Forums Global Minecraft Bring Back EternalCracked

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  SuperCoolNinja 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

This can be done, it just takes good administration, each server owner has to do their part. Each owner must assign recruiters, train mods and give their staff the chance to be promoted in a timely manner. They need to treat each other with respect to nurture a good team. Thats why EC was successful back then. I built a great mod team, people very smart and active like Chibichuba, xHaris, shaman97, Nhu, Skills, Xavier and more, they all moved on as any person they grew up and I am happy for them causr its for the best, I am 200% certain these people will be succesful in life. Everyone retires at some point but by then that mod had trained more people which bring fresh ideas and energy.

EC is still EternalCracked, we have both names to bring more people in.

Thanks for showing your interest in bringing back the best of EC back, hopefully we can figure something out.

#131853 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

You got the message well @borncorp.The reason i said that to put back the name “EternalCracked” is because before,players came onto EC because of that name which made them instantly aware that the server is cracked.Borncorp,it’s only you who can organise your team.If you see,lots of people have problems with your fellow staff(not going to mention names but you know who im referring to)

#135490 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

WHY DONT BORNCORP GIVE THE SERVER TO OTHER PLAYER SO WE CAN PLAY AGAIN PLEASE BORNCORP OR THE OWNER OF EC BRING BACK ETERNAL CRAFT I ONLY LOVED TO PLAY IN PRISON PLEASE

#135492 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I like how people say things without considering the facts first. There are many requirements to being owner, and the only person that met them basically declined.

Just to name a few:

-Be a legal adult
    -Be willing to go to court if the server ever gets into legal help
    -Own a bank account or some way to pay for the server
    -Be a longtime Moderator
    -Previously be in a high position of power (HeadMod or Manager)
    -Have a full understanding of all plugins

No one met these standards except one person, and he didn’t want to be owner. I really don’t get why people are still whining at born to bring the server back, it’s f**king may already, just find another server, this one is just a special server that, just face it, is closed.

#136811 Score: 1

SuperCoolNinja
    Participant
    1 pt

Not anymore!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!